Recent Posts

by Jeff, 1 minute ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 61 Views: 4799

Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine

"Hands on experience with the Eagle One Prima"
by aonphleacs, 18 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 552 Views: 46263

Odyssey Espresso (Argos Lever prototype)

Good to know things are moving along. Those of us not attached to Discord appreciate the insider knowledge Although I would be ecstatic if he made the ship date... I have literally never backed a project that has not had a production delay (okay, okay. Maybe one digital book. But that's it!).
by heytchap, 18 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 61 Views: 4799

Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine

I haven't been following the VAPE1 but have loose interest in one 1-2 years down the line when I drop my Pro 600. What issues does the VAPE have?
by MochaMike, 37 minutes ago in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 0 Views: 15

Need help fixing espresso that I THINK is over extracted

So I've been experimenting with espresso for the past two years. I don't know if I made that much progress, but I'm not giving up. I used to have a gaggia classic pro, but I tried adding a PID to it and I had complications. Anyway, I sold it and now I have a Lelit Anna 2 with the PID...
by thom8143, 42 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 12 Views: 191

Help! Lower Burr Carrier Bolt Removal on Rio Super Automatic (aka Mazzer Major)

I am almost desperate enough to try the Tabasco. I have the burr carrier wedged, but have not tried an extension (cheater bar) on an allen key. Agreed. I definitely don't want to damage the carrier. I feel fairly certain that the bolt is made to be removed in the normal way (turned counter-clockwise), but in all my research I...
by El_hondero, 57 minutes ago in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 5 Views: 266

Distribution by massage gun

How does this tool look like ? Perhaps I need to get one
by duccio, Today, 10:18 pm in Buying Advice
Replies: 2 Views: 256

Grinder to build a sensible workflow (~$1000 budget)

Hey BW, I ended up getting an Eureka Atom Specialty 65. I dialed in on my third pull-I did it with no shaking, no tapping, no WDT. I just wiped off the excess coffee, measured at 18.4 grams (finally that is the dosage the basket was designed for), and tamped. I was suspicious but stunned when I saw it. In...
by TigerStripes, Today, 10:14 pm in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 2339 Views: 241502

LMWDP Rollcall

My obsession with espresso started with purchasing a baratza virtuoso off craigslist to up my brewed coffee game. The guy was selling the grinder, because he was only drinking espresso and didn't need the virtuoso anymore. I ended up talking to the guy for 2 hours about all things coffee and life in the lobby of his apartment building. He...
by CanadaCoffeeGuy, Today, 10:12 pm in Grinders
Replies: 386 Views: 49957

[PROMO] LeverCraft Ultra Grinder

I know nothing of motors, can you explain in simple terms what makes the servo motor better than an AC or DC in a grinder application??
by sonnylowe, Today, 10:06 pm in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3261 Views: 501277

Lever Espresso Machine Gallery

Cremina 67 with an SL group. {image}