Recent posts

by Cgr86
22 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 52
Views: 2934

Fellow Aiden anyone?

I'd have to think the main advantage is the brewing temps for certain roasts give it the slight edge over a steady temp with the moccamaster if going off of my experience with an espresso machine but I'm not a next level coffee guy so who knows
by Cgr86
23 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 52
Views: 2934

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Don't take this the wrong way but that's saying a lot without saying anything at all
Advertisement
by jfjj
24 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 1
Views: 96

Sculptor 078 & Ode SSP - keep both?

you could always keep it and try the difference or slap different burrs in the Ode. I'm curious if the 078 versus SSP MP 64MM still holds up
by Jeff
28 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 6
Views: 47

Domobar Jr Hx Temps

You can't. That's the point. You are setting the size of the restriction. You are not directly controlling flow or pressure. You have to watch the stream for flow rate and the manometer for pressure and adjust the valve as you go. There's a recent discussion of this here at "Understanding Brew Pressure, Flow, Valves, and "Slayer Shots""
by jeffreylam98
49 minutes ago
Replies: 1
Views: 36

Linea Mini solenoid issue

May I know what kind of water do you use ?
by jeffreylam98
50 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 51
Views: 2990

Mazzer Philos Comments

Dear reviewer, May I know does it come factory zero chirping or I have to self-calibrate to zero chirping ?
by cafeIKE
54 minutes ago
Replies: 6
Views: 47

Domobar Jr Hx Temps

If the temperature is 200°F, it's the brew temperature. I ran an e61 HX boiler @ ≈227°F for mid 190's brew temperature
by mcneely11
58 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 18
Views: 382

Any alternative to Behmor?

Price. Something that can also roast a pound at a time that has actual control over what you're doing is in the $2k plus range. Maybe that is changing now with some of the Ali express roasters mentioned
by sosha
1 hour ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 11
Views: 191

Arthritis and the Argos boiler cap

Hey folks....Ross has a 3-D printed wrench he uses in the shop. He's offered to send me one. Will report back. And a big shout out to Ross
by Giampiero
1 hour ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 5
Views: 52

Cam/lever frozen in place post-servicing

+1