Recent posts

by espressoren
less than a minute ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 259
Views: 20178

La Marzocco releases Brew by Weight for Linea Mini

I get something kind of like that with my DIY version and standard Acaia scale, but I figured it was a glitch in the Bluetooth library or scale library software and not the scale itself. Occasionally it will connect but it won't send data, and have to reconnect to get it to start working
by Jonk
1 minute ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 40
Views: 2337

Mazzer Philos Comments

There's a high probability those i200d won't fit in an Ode. The other 64mm Mazzer (OEM) burrs normally don't AFAIK. Just to share my experience, I haven't noticed obvious differences between SSP MPv1 ("brew"/"unimodal v1") mounted in a Mazzer Mini E or Fellow Ode. Very minor if any, swapping them back and forth. With 50Hz outlets they should spin
Advertisement
by JRising
8 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 4
Views: 68

Miele CM5200 Brew Issues

F1Fault code - NTC temperature sensor - Through-flow heater (1R30) short-circuited F2Fault code - NTC temperature sensor - Through-flow heater (1R30) open-circuited Those are the only 2 I see... But perhaps check the wiring and resistance of the NTC sensor. (Probably around 100 KOhms at room temp)
by Dago52
17 minutes ago
Replies: 1656
Views: 166567

La Marzocco Linea Micra

Love the yellow & congrats!! We also debated between the yellow & red & ended up with the red. Enjoy
by bnjmn
24 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 6
Views: 76

7g VST/LM Single Shot Basket Tips

Just finished it this AM, thanks for the HT! So I guess I'm on the right track
by CaptainCoffeeBuzz
33 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 31
Views: 1027

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

One other random question: Can it be paused or stalled during the brew process to stir or agitate the coffee in the basket? I know there's a habit for some in Pour over communities to do a spin between pours or during the last drawdown and wondered if that was possible (despite obviously how hot it probably is during
by bznelson91
35 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 40
Views: 2337

Mazzer Philos Comments

Any idea on the 200 burrs with filter coffee? I've been considering a burr swap for my Fellow Ode Gen 2 since I have my Lagom P64 as my primary now. It does have an auger and vertical mounting, but obviously can't (or shouldn't) be used for espresso. Brad
by frankz42
1 hour ago
Replies: 1656
Views: 166567

La Marzocco Linea Micra

We debated the yellow. But red won out
by Jonk
1 hour ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3
Views: 105

Switching between Flair 58 and Robot - grind size?

I have both. It really depends on what basket you're using with the Flair. Their 'low flow' basket use a similar grind to the Robot (if you use the same dose). For straight-walled baskets you'll usually need a tighter grind with the Flair - but if you want you can just lower the dose for the Robot instead of
by bnjmn
1 hour ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 6
Views: 76

7g VST/LM Single Shot Basket Tips

Ah, so it's supposed to be soggy? This makes sense as I don't know what else I could do! Also changed my output to 16g, thanks for weighing in