Recent Posts

by lucast, 5 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 0 Views: 2

GeneCafe coffee roaster: What are the main pros and cons?

Hello, Having never roasted coffee, I would like to start roasting coffee at home (I'm UK-based). Due to time, and other constraints, I am looking for a solution that requires as little human intervention as possible. I was thinking of getting a GeneCafe CBR-101 Coffee Roaster ({link}). Considering that they're not cheap (£583 at time of writing), I would like...
by Hebeares, 46 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 240 Views: 29913

Lagom P100

Congratulations! It's all worth the price!
by drgary, Today, 2:32 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 29 Views: 470

Early Holiday gift - La PAVONI PROFESSIONAL

Yes. That's commercial steam power, like I have with my Conti Prestina. But I'm finally getting more consistent creating "fluffies" like this for my wife on my home machines with three-hole tips. And this isn't even dairy milk. {image}
by El_hondero, Today, 2:31 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 8 Views: 198

Hello Strega !

It's just a kitchen island from Ikea
by bigwill336, Today, 2:09 am in Grinders
Replies: 240 Views: 29913

Lagom P100

The P100 has been a blast. It gives a completely different flavor profile compared to my Mythos Clima Pro. Still seasoning the burrs at this point, but so far so good. {image}
by vit, Today, 2:06 am in Coffee Brewing
Replies: 15 Views: 306

Sticky Aeropress Seal

2 cup csezve (enough for me) 127g. Aeropress clone 224g (not sure about original)
by checkwhatsleft, Today, 2:01 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1 Views: 48

Puck sticking to the shower screen on Breville Dual Boiler

Same thing happen to the machine that has three way solenoid valve, so do my Nuova Oscar i and ii if I didn't pull it out right after the shots.
by zix, Today, 1:46 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 41 Views: 1966

Just set up my new daily driver, Bezzera Lever

Thanks for the explanation! Always interesting to learn new stuff. Still waiting for the new gaskets, ordered from cafelat UK to avoid sending stuff across the globe, but packages from UK are going through toll import services with them extra fees nowadays.
by PandaSPUR, Today, 1:45 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 5 Views: 126

Need advice on replacing Linea Mini vacuum breaker

ALRIGHT! GOOD NEWS. Managed to get it done and everything seems to be working just fine. I decided to try getting a wrench on the bottom half without removing the sides first. {image} I seemed to get decent leverage on the bottom, so I proceeded very carefully and the top half of the valve came off first. Then the second....
by spopinski, Today, 1:43 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1 Views: 29

4.5mm teflon tubing ?

It's 4mm OD, 2mm ID