Recent Posts

by Paolo, 8 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3 Views: 45

Conti Empress group seals not wide enough

Hi...thanks for your suggestions. I have tried a Cafelat (blue) gasket and it is a dribbler with the Empress and in a Prestina it became a dribbler too. Three other vintage Contis that I have had experience with have all needed a Conti-sized seal of 73x57.7x9mm dimensions and 2x0.8mm shims underneath the seal (with an aftermarket grouphandle). The shims are...
by Rickpatbrown, 13 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 9 Views: 209

Upgrading Huky gas gauge

I recall a few threads where people tried, but dont know if there is a gold standard solution. "Automatic Logging of Gas & Air Flow" This one is more about air/fan logging, but Alan (Almico) mentions logging gas. "RTD, Air Pressure, Ambient Temps Upgrade Completed" One if the problems is that you need a high pressure gauge for the first...
by Capuchin Monk, 14 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 24 Views: 345

NEW* ECM Classika VS USED* Rocket Mozzafiato Type R

I believe it can be done for less with something like {video}.
by Jeff, 34 minutes ago in Marketplace
Replies: 4 Views: 40

New Jackrabbit Coffee Give-Away

Sounds great! How would you compare your "light" and "medium" levels to other roasters, US or Nordic, that we might be familiar with?
by BaristaBob, 34 minutes ago in Marketplace

"I'm interested in trying Jacckrabbit" Really! Thanks, Bob
by TomC, 35 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 18 Views: 273

Auto Vacuum Canister (Kickstarter)

It's not helping anything. But temperature and exposure to air/oxygen are vastly worse.
by yakster, 41 minutes ago in Marketplace

I'm interested in trying Jackrabbit! Thanks for the giveaway!
by BrettShel35, 42 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 0 Views: 9

Can You Upgrade Grindmaster 800s with Ditting Burrs?

I've been searching for an answer for this forever, so if anyone could help, please do! I'm looking to do a "Bunnzilla" type mod for my Grindmaster 835 (I believe all of the 800 series have the same burrs except the 890). I'm hoping to fit them with the Ditting 804 Lab Sweet burrs, and potentially using that adapter ring....
by bakafish, 47 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 22 Views: 1794

Ultra little grinder?

Yes, but he did not know how to use that air pump, so the pressure is very low.
by r_coffee_newb, 48 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 509 Views: 40538

Odyssey Espresso (Argos Lever prototype)

I took a gamble and decided to pre-order this. This will be first "real" machine. I have a Flair Neo and have been having a lot of fun with the manual method, but hoping that this gives me that enjoyment without some of the tedious steps (heating the brew-head, throwing out the water, repeating). I'm guessing I'll need to upgrade...