Recent posts

by fellowproducts
13 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 34
Views: 1426

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

It's not built into the UI, but technically you can do this. To do it, I'd build a custom profile for the batch basket and then just stop the brew once the amount of water you wanted to rinse with passes through. Nick
by bigdaub
17 minutes ago
Forum: Water
Replies: 3
Views: 71

Reusing water

I wouldn't throw it away. Just add some more and reheat later
Advertisement
by bnjmn
23 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 276
Views: 20830

La Marzocco Linea Mini R

For sure! I could have been more clear, I actually didn't get up out of bed to look, I just knew it wasn't photoshopped. The next day I realized it was black and came back to correct the record, but I did so in a sheepish unclear way! Apologies
by bcx
29 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 44
Views: 1191

Latte Art Diagnosis

I see what you mean. I gotta slow down the ripples but keep my pullback moving. I am pretty happy with the progress I'm making, especially thanks to your feedback!
by thedriver
36 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 0
Views: 12

DF83v first impressions and problems

My DF83v grinder arrived yesterday and I was so excited. However, that excitement has certainly dissipated very quickly, but I'm hoping it can get resolved. Now that I have it in the flesh, the bellows does make it look very steam train like... I had quite liked the aesthetic of the big angled tube, but the dosing bellows definitely
by Giampiero
51 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 1
Views: 11

Quick Mill Monza descale continues to pump water

It's normal, the descaling program is terribly long, maybe more recent version did reduced the procedure time, but i don't remember since which year
by baristainzmking
1 hour ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 14
Views: 552

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

I bought a Kafatek leveling tamper (4 or 5 years ago) and never looked back. It still looks as good as new
by Mike-R
1 hour ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 44
Views: 1191

Latte Art Diagnosis

You did well to continue to the top of the cup, so definitely an improvement. Hopefully you're happy with your progress. It still seems like you're slowing down when you get about half way across the surface, though. This is especially true at the top of the design, where you hold the pitcher stationary and add a
by tomy2
1 hour ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 95
Views: 12077

Option-O 98mm Mizen Burrs - User Experience

Thanks for your insights on the 98 mizen. It definitely seems tried and true, whereas the 102 is still working out the kinks so to speak at least with the production
by ibetnoonehasthis
1 hour ago
Forum: Buy/Sell
Replies: 0
Views: 222

[FS] La Marzocco Linea Micra

Includes: * Custom Powder Coat * GS3 style steam wand * Pantechinon knobs and slider kit - $453 purchased new * Pantechinon portafilter handle * Pantechinon Stainless Steel Feet - $45 purchased new * ACE services shot timer - $160 purchased new * Grafikus Pre Infusion Kit - $790 purchased new