Recent posts

by DaveC
5 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 33
Views: 1415

ACS waiting times

If people who ordered after you are getting their machines now, it's worth dropping Maria at ACS a line and asking if there is some reason, or an option you have chosen, causing the delay? If not, you should ask her to expedite your machine
by exidrion
7 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 9
Views: 483

Downgrading from Slayer. Options sought.

For those types of coffees and shot style you don't need plumbed in pre-infusion, especially if youre using a MAX. To me I think the micra is exactly what youre looking for - It's made for no fuss traditional espresso in apartment's
Advertisement
by upwardmobility
18 minutes ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 12
Views: 593

Revel Coffee - Colombia Washed Nitro Caturra

I had the one from Presta Coffee in Tuscon, AZ and it was similar. Awesome and so fun
by Spitz.me
26 minutes ago
Replies: 351
Views: 42532

Odyssey Argos owner experience

I feel like my biggest gripe that has made me trigger shy to buy one is the lack of boiler water level visibility. Then also the process of having to refill it and it runs hot enough to burn you on, what seems to be, a significant amount of the machine. Anyone else feeling like the boiler level
by vecchi della seattle
27 minutes ago
Forum: Cafes and Get-togethers
Replies: 1
Views: 20

Espresso Cafe Suggestions for London?

Algerian Coffee Stores if you can handle robusta. Monmouth is OK. They source their own sugar which is pretty unique. Report back if you find anything noteworthy
by RTOBarista
29 minutes ago
Forum: Knockbox
Views: 11

Spreadsheet or other bean tracking tools?

Consider Beanconqueror. It keeps track of your brews and beans. It also can connect to your scale. You can repeat your brew and the last setting come up and can be modified
by Splatcat
29 minutes ago
Views: 50

Londinium Vectis use cases

I make 3 flat whites every morning. No problem. The Vectis boiler is 1.8 litter so you can't make 8 or 10 drinks without refilling. I can get 5 drinks before I refill
by JayBeck
33 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 123
Views: 14158

Weber Workshops Key Mk. ii Grinder & User Experience

2-year user of an MK1 Key. Love it. But love the upgrades of MK2 and am considering upgrading. I have a BATCH BREW question. If you're grinding 60-80g of coffee at a time, does the bean feeder struggle to feed the beans making it terribly slow? On MK1, I have abandoned the bean feeder
by Jeff
38 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 72

Looking for a Niche Zero rubber foot

Potentially a rubber foot such as used (or at least used to be used) with electronics gear. One manufacturer and some of their line is {link}
by Ben N
38 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 10
Views: 194

Is this boiler salvageable

If you are careful with a small saw blade you can cut most of the way through the stuck fitting and smack it with a hammer and punch and it will let go. With a little luck you will be able to chase the threads and be back in business, try it before you buy the tap though... copper is