Recent Posts

by chipman, 1 minute ago in Grinders
Replies: 648 Views: 50973

Weber Workshops Key Grinder - user experience

Just to make sure. Did you turn the main switch on in the back in addition to the on off button on the side?
by Anndreww, 5 minutes ago in Grinders

Yup, the power switch is on. The cord is plugged into the back correctly I followed the manual. I removed the screw and installed the pin. I did put some beans in there for resistance to take the screw off. The grind adjustment is sitting flush and not raised. When I click the power button, it doesn't illuminate. Will it
by thesharpener, 7 minutes ago in News and Suggestion Box
Replies: 5 Views: 32

How about a Like button with emoji choices?

Excellent idea IMO. On another well run forum I frequent, posts have a "like" button (it is excluded from some certain areas of the forum though). There are options for various reactions (like, funny, confused, dislike, educational, etc.). I think that forum is much better off with the reaction buttons, I think it would work in this forum as
by chipman, 16 minutes ago in Grinders

Did you turn the power switch on? Better yet, did you watch the instruction video?
by DaumierS, 19 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 13 Views: 212

Best home PID electric roaster?

Sorry for an amateur question, but my understanding is that you set up all the alarms before the roast, and yes, it adds consistency. But I do not understand how PID can "cooperate" with the PID control. Can you add alarms on the fly? Maybe it is a naive question, but I don't know much about the
by DaumierS, 23 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 13 Views: 212

Best home PID electric roaster?

Which roaster do you have? Was it difficult/costly to add Fuji? Is there a link with descriptions/instructions? Thank you
by Frenchman, 27 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 53 Views: 2327

Kaffelogic for the USA is on Indiegogo

I leave on vacation and find that thread totally off topic (and hope one of you won that giveaway I missed to), Can a moderator maybe split if and give the roasting discussion a better thread name? It has nothuing to do w/ the Kaffelogic topic, really
by Anndreww, 31 minutes ago in Grinders

I just received my Key today and when I go turn it on. Nothing happens. No lights or anything. Anyone know what could be going on here?
by jbviau, 32 minutes ago in News and Suggestion Box
Replies: 5 Views: 32

How about a Like button with emoji choices?

Gary, I would have "liked" your post if I could. For historical reference: "Time to revisit the "Like" button?"