Recent Posts

by wrichad3, Today, 6:14 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 0 Views: 16

Needed info on shopping for a Quick Mill Anita

I'm looking at a Quick Mill Anita on CL of uncertain age, steam wand through front panel, so prolly not EVO. What are the models and is there a SN# with date info on this? Clean and asking $750 USD, which is high, but if I sell my Silvia it's do able, and he may come down They seem
by tompoland, Today, 5:36 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 7678 Views: 1235535

Post a pic of your home espresso setup...

From left: Malwani Livi, Strietman CT2, Weber EG-1, Decent DE1XL. {image}
by Kitchener, Today, 3:51 am in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 9 Views: 137

Should I replace this boiler? Rancilio Silvia

I'll try to not be too anal about cleaning it after I put it back together. And maybe give it another look in ten years time -assuming this thing doesn't rocket moowards the second I plug it back in
by Ypuh, Today, 3:24 am in Buying Advice
Replies: 4 Views: 117

Pullman or VST baskets

I don't know about Pullman, but I did notice an improvement switching from IMS to VST. You need a good grinder to make the VST work, it is significantly finer than the IMS. If you can make it work, the taste is slightly sweeter, but your puck prep needs to be on point because it's very unforgiving
by Ypuh, Today, 3:20 am in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1391 Views: 125846

La Marzocco Linea Mini User Experience

This has to do with overfilling the reservoir. Don't go above the MAX letters, or wrap some extra electrical tape around the hose connection
by Kaffee Bitte, Today, 2:14 am in Espresso Machines

{image} For the other leverhead above. I have two La Pavoni's so I totally get the wanting of more levers. I personally just want one more and then I will stop. Lol. Hopefully. I NEED.a spring lever
by espressotime, Today, 1:26 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3297 Views: 510840

Lever Espresso Machine Gallery

Faema deliveres softer espresso.It is a matter of taste.The Pompei makes shots that are a little bit harsher.Of course my term " kills it" is an exaggeration
by JDR, Today, 12:59 am in Espresso Machines

LMLM, KEY, and Niche on deck. {image}
by tompoland, Today, 12:40 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 14 Views: 418

Non dominant hand shot pulling.

Anyone tried hand grinding with the non dominant hand? It's kind of wobbly! I have a new bench top grinder and after the first day of seasoning burrs and pulling a few shots I woke up the next morning with a slightly sore shoulder. So I started to grind with my other arm and I was twice