Lelit Bianca User Experience

{image} Is this the part I need?
by Coffeebeanzzz
6 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 2245
Views: 220991

Thanks for the heads up, it seems I cant cancel my initial order for the vacuum breaker anyways so I guess I'll just get both and kill two birds with one stone. Any good how to videos on this?
Advertisement
by decent_espresso
15 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 1826
Views: 237298

Decent Espresso news

The original spec sheet here: "Decent Espresso news" All that still applies, though we've added a few things since then (such as a temp sensor for steam auto-stop) Schedule-wise, we will be able to ship 30 beta units at the end of July. We'll have all but 3 of the parts we need two months earlier, but those
by Splunge
19 minutes ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 428
Views: 28312

Canadian Roasters: Canucks...What are you drinking?

I ordered three different bags of Wush Wush from Detour: the espresso, the filter and the (apparently no longer available) honey process. I've been through the first two bags, and while I enjoyed both, the lighter roast stood out enough that I ordered another five pounds. Am about to crack open the honey process, which I hope
by Paris92
41 minutes ago
Forum: Cafes and Get-togethers
Replies: 0
Views: 6

Espresso Cafe Suggestions for London?

I will be in London for a week in the near future and looking for cafe suggestions for espresso drinks. I will be staying in The City (near Tower Bridge), with most of my work days in and around Battersea. Also may have a bit of time to explore some other neighborhoods, but free time will be limited. Any suggestions
by pablobell
43 minutes ago
Replies: 2245
Views: 220991

I recently had the same symptom initially, and had to replace the vacuum valve and boiler pressure safety release valve in quick succession, recommend you save time and replace both at once
by yakster
44 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 45
Views: 1859

Looking for Liberica

{video}
by Bean_Thinking
46 minutes ago
Replies: 1
Views: 29

Bambino Plus - loading coffee

How does the size of the opening of the grinder catch cup compare to the basket? If the cup is same size or smaller, you can put the PF "over" the cup, flip them over together, then lift the cup. Shake the cup well first to de-clump. A little mounding is probably ideal (to pack down into ideal
by mkane
47 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 4
Views: 115

Highest chance of success - roasters

Its not as easy as you think