Recent Posts

by chipman, 16 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 650 Views: 51012

Weber Workshops Key Grinder - user experience

If it never turned on, I would try using a different wall outlet, making sure the cable is completely plugged into the grinder
by HB, 25 minutes ago in News and Suggestion Box
Replies: 7 Views: 57

How about a Like button with emoji choices?

I have mixed feeling about it. At work, we use Slack and "reaction" emoticons are almost expected. It's reached the point where nearly every message gets some reaction -- and if it doesn't, you wonder if you've done something wrong. We had a similar discussion of the "helpful button". It hasn't been a raging success and
by Anndreww, 41 minutes ago in Grinders

Yes, the back switch is turned on as well
by Jake_G, 43 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 9 Views: 237

Volumetrics on GS3 make a happy wife? Or just buy the La Marzocco Linea Mini?

The OP has a Lucca Atom 75 on the way. Having used both, I would not recommend the Swift Mini over the Lucca. I would not recommend the Swift Mini over a Super Joly. Or a Vario. Or Café Bustelo
by yakster, 47 minutes ago in News and Suggestion Box

For posts that I appreciate here I usually click the "mark helpful" thumbs-up icon above the post to show it. I'm on another forum with reactions and I have mixed feelings about it. We redefine the reactions by community consensus to fit our needs, using the vote up count in a caption contest thread and there's controversy about the
by chipman, Today, 5:29 pm in Grinders

Just to make sure. Did you turn the main switch on in the back in addition to the on off button on the side? If it did seize, just wait a few minutes and try again
by Anndreww, Today, 5:25 pm in Grinders

Yup, the power switch is on. The cord is plugged into the back correctly I followed the manual. I removed the screw and installed the pin. I did put some beans in there for resistance to take the screw off. The grind adjustment is sitting flush and not raised. When I click the power button, it doesn't illuminate. Will it
by ksimms, Today, 5:23 pm in Buy/Sell
Replies: 0 Views: 53

[FS] Euro 2000 E61 HX espresso machine project

I've owned this for quite a while and have taken pretty good care of it along the way. At the moment there's an issue with the heating element (I think). Pump works fine, lights work, I've used bottled water and descaled every few months and used cleaner weekly. Figured if you're handy and wanted a cool project this could be
by thesharpener, Today, 5:22 pm in News and Suggestion Box

Excellent idea IMO. On another well run forum I frequent, posts have a "like" button (it is excluded from some certain areas of the forum though). There are options for various reactions (like, funny, confused, dislike, educational, etc.). I think that forum is much better off with the reaction buttons, I think it would work in this forum as
by chipman, Today, 5:13 pm in Grinders

Did you turn the power switch on? Better yet, did you watch the instruction video?