Recent posts

by radioradio
4 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 310
Views: 22879

Fellow news and information!

Ok, I tried a faster feed today and no "jamming". Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep an eye on it and see if that is the final solution. I have a support request in with Fellow as well. Thanks again
by richard.o.shaw
14 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 456
Views: 47261

Option-O Lagom 01 Discussion

Thanks for the info, that's good news! But I guess I'll be waiting a while for my early May dispatch
Advertisement
by prahmanan
15 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 6
Views: 207

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

Yes exactly, with a spring and lip (from Amazon) I use this one {link} I don't find it cheap feeling or painful but I only Make a few shots / day
by blondica73
45 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 5
Views: 170

La Marzocco Linea Mini solenoid issue

I ended up opening the machine, taking apart the inlet solenoid, and cleaning it. It appears that the solenoid did not close all the way and the steam boiler was overfilling. I'm back to normal Linea Mini steam
by bcx
53 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 40
Views: 1142

Latte Art Diagnosis

My latest attempt. I know I'm still wiggling too fast. {link}
by jwCrema
1 hour ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 5
Views: 506

Making the last Pharos [VIDEO]

I owned 626 and consider that match to be my first level of enlightenment in the espresso journey. I have their mounted hockey puck and still do "the slap shot" technique in shot preparation. I was listening to a friend talk about their process and told them to buy one of these things. I discovered it is
by pcdawson
1 hour ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 9
Views: 794

Londinium Vectis use cases

Not in Quebec!
by Sal
1 hour ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 21
Views: 534

Any alternative to Behmor?

While $400 AliExpress "Skywalker" seems very interesting. I just can't imagine this machine is going to last 15 years like my Behmor did. I was about to order the replacement motor from Behmor. But I also needed a new drum basket. One I have been using is now missing a few agitator wings and has holes. Also, I may need
by bnjmn
1 hour ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 274
Views: 20689

La Marzocco Linea Mini R

This. Don't discount the power of the sun on even a black surface to a bayer sensor
by bettysnephew
1 hour ago
Forum: Knockbox
Replies: 26
Views: 900

What are they doing here?

Compensating for the Coriolis Effect, can't be too careful when dealing with coffee