Recent posts

by MNate
1 minute ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 9
Views: 341

Extracamundo! Temperature adjustments?

I use it about half the time as well (Adaptive the other half) with medium roast from a Weber Key. So despite what it's "designed for" sometimes it's the better recipe for me. I play with temp only a little. I was surprised it is set so low too. While not super hard to play with some
by LBIespresso
3 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 2
Views: 37

Drum roast profile on a fluid bed

If it helps here are my 2 favorite roast profiles on my Ikawa Pro with 80 grams: {image} {image} Above profile: is always brighter and more acidic with lighter body. {image} {image} Above profile: is always a tad darker and more developed with more body. I am surprised but with 5 different coffees this has
Advertisement
by AndyFell
3 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 1

Lelit Bianca, low pressure at grouphead

First post here. I've had a scan round previous posts but can't find an answer. If any of the terms I use are a bit wrong/confusing, apologies. Pretty new to all this. Bianca has been great until now. I don't change my beans, and make tiny changes to grind size batch to batch. Pressure at the group
by JRising
16 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 66

La Nuova Era Cuadra - pump continuously working

You have proven that the pump is creating flow, right? If you raise the control lever, it pumps water through the brew circuit? When you lower the lever, where does the water go?
by Quester
19 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 6
Views: 515

Making the last Pharos [VIDEO]

So great. Thanks for posting!
by Joola
20 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 275
Views: 20696

La Marzocco Linea Mini R

Okay, thanks. So what I'm finally understanding is that it's still a black base but your camera sensor makes it look white because of the glare. I was confused by your prior "it came like that from LM" response when I asked how you modified the frame to be white. Cheers
by mgrayson
21 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 55
Views: 2061

ACS waiting times

I tried again to convince US Customs of the manufacturer's address. This is the best I could come up with Elcor-S.r.l Via Malatesta, 39 B, 80049 Somma Vesuviana, Naples, Italy Does anyone have a better address for the ACS factory? DHL says they're on the case, but I haven't heard anything from them. Thanks! BTW
by radioradio
26 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 310
Views: 22887

Fellow news and information!

Ok, I tried a faster feed today and no "jamming". Thanks for the suggestions. I'll keep an eye on it and see if that is the final solution. I have a support request in with Fellow as well. Thanks again
by richard.o.shaw
37 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 456
Views: 47269

Option-O Lagom 01 Discussion

Thanks for the info, that's good news! But I guess I'll be waiting a while for my early May dispatch
by prahmanan
38 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 6
Views: 216

Who's still buying conventional tampers?

Yes exactly, with a spring and lip (from Amazon) I use this one {link} I don't find it cheap feeling or painful but I only Make a few shots / day