Mazzer Philos Comments

FWIW my same experience when comparing them in the DF64 and Fellow Ode
by helicon47
9 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 233
Views: 15378

Next Level Pulsar Brewer

I'm not sure this has been mentioned yet, but Next Level has released two fine-mesh metal filters for use with the Pulsar, which are listed for sale here: {link} While I love the clean cups I've been getting with their proprietary filters, I don't love the cost. And I imagine the finer of the two filters would produce quite
Advertisement
by H2c4
15 minutes ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Replies: 21
Views: 769

ECM & Profitec Heat-Up Time Upgrade?

Ecm classika got a new pid? I didn't know that, I ordered one a week ago from whole latte love, do you know if I'll be getting the updated pid
by Quester
17 minutes ago
Forum: Cafes and Get-togethers
Replies: 12
Views: 191

General question about handling cafe drink quality

My working assumption is that there will be some number of great shots, some number of average shots, and some number of poor shots over the year at the many coffee shops I visit. But that's only part of the value exchange. The other part is the experience we can create together--them feeling better off for having me visit, and
by H2c4
23 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 44
Views: 2516

Mazzer Philos Comments

Have you tried drm flat burrs as well? Their geometry looks the same and was wondering if you had any thoughts comparing the teo
by boren
45 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 9
Views: 119

7g VST/LM Single Shot Basket Tips

This is my main basket. Pucks are a bit soggy, but I don't really mind. I highly recommend to use Happy Tamper Single Basket Extension with it: {link} It allows using any 58mm tamper and makes leveling and WDT very easy
by malling
49 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 24
Views: 772

Mobile or hotel room brewing?

The strict control here equate to strict adherence, we have strict control many places in europe, if you're employees dos not adhere your company can be closed down for good and not just for a time but for ever, you can get hefty fined and temporary suspended depending on the severity and if things don't improve you'll be closed for
by titan
52 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 366
Views: 43398

Odyssey Argos owner experience

Exactly! I am also struggling to understand the filling issue and sight glass. You can see the water level through the hole (if the machine is placed at an ok height for the ease of lever movement and enough ambient light) and you just stop a few cm below the top. I personally stop as the water reaches below the
by Dev
1 hour ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 6
Views: 265

Steam Tip Dial, Cheap

Maybe I should try the foam knife. Do you have a link
by trebornnylf
1 hour ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 14
Views: 287

Help with spritzers- puck prep

I've had good luck pulling darker roasted coffee with the (delightfully price) 14 gram EPHQ basket. As you will see, it can hold a lot more than 14 grams