Recent posts

by nemesiss45
less than a minute ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3
Views: 57

What is this part... Fiorenzato Bricoletta

Thanks, I am looking for a wiring diagram today to try to figure out what to do with the wires that were attached to the solenoid... but plugging this in did make the solenoid operate
by CoffeeMac
2 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 2
Views: 74

Londinium Vectis use cases

We make 4 shots each morning, and only use half the tank. Sometimes I forget to refill, but am still able to make at least 2 more the next morning. Note that it's fairly easy and quick to de-pressurize the tank through the steam wand, and then refill. It takes about 10 min to re-pressurize
Advertisement
by H2c4
2 minutes ago
Forum: Grinders
Replies: 1
Views: 291

The Grinder Evolution Continues

Nice enjoy your new Weber key!
by GDM528
3 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 136
Views: 4560

Humidity sensor on exhaust - other gas sensors ?

A thread on the pressure effects on the roasting process would be fascinating. I'd suggest starting a separate topic for that, and I have some observations from my IKAWA measurements standing by to contribute to the discussion. Anyway, I checked the pressure specs for the BME688 and didn't spot any show-stoppers so far. There is a pretty
by Jonk
8 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 355
Views: 42590

Odyssey Argos owner experience

The way water is added to a Flair 58 is far from ideal. Boiler fill seems like an oversight from Odyssey so far, but perhaps they've been busy ironing out other details? Seems like it could easily be solved with some kind of floating indicator in the funnel, or even floating stopper
by Jeff
12 minutes ago
Views: 15

Any Benefit to Slow Grind Speed

It seems to be very dependent on the burr set, even beyond burr size
by ira
17 minutes ago
Replies: 2
Views: 118

Rio Lisa Junior

Congratulations on getting it running. Looks like a basic machine that out to last forever if you maintain and It's interestingly attractive. No idea what it is, but someone tried to differentiate it's looks from the more normal boring stainless box and I think it came out nice
by cortes
21 minutes ago
Views: 15

Any Benefit to Slow Grind Speed

I just got a Weber Key grinder. The recomended grind speed is about 70RPM. It takes about a minute to grind 16g. My previous grinder, a Baratza Sette 270Wi sounded like it ground at 10,000RPM. It would grind 16g in about 10 seconds. I'm gladly giving up that speed for the super quiet grinding of the Key. Its speed range
by Ben N
23 minutes ago
Replies: 3
Views: 57

What is this part... Fiorenzato Bricoletta

That is a control solenoid disconnect. It should have a screw going through it to keep it attached to the solenoid. Inside should look something like this: {image} If it has only 3 prongs ensure sure those 3 prongs mate up to the three prongs on your solenoid. Maybe you can find a wiring diagram and go through
by coffeeOnTheBrain
27 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 19
Views: 1173

Mazzer Philos Comments

I an actually stocked for the new Mazzer burrs, but I would like to know if Option-O or SSP burrs fit the Philos