Recent posts

by JMT-CapeCod
10 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 31
Views: 1370

ACS waiting times

Excitement rising. Our new Vostok ordered in early February is now en route to us, supposedly to be delivered later this week. Black with safety system and V handle. I will be fabricating wooden side panels and turning handles to match our cabinets. Will be my first exposure to a lever machine. Upgrading from a Rocket HX unit.
by Balthazar_B
12 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 20
Views: 424

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

Connect it using your cellphone as a hotspot? Doubt that it will require huge bandwidth or consume much mobile data
Advertisement
by bcx
16 minutes ago
Forum: Tips and Techniques
Replies: 31
Views: 899

Latte Art Diagnosis

How subtle should that forward motion be? {link}
by Sal
19 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 46
Views: 1880

Looking for Liberica

If anyone wants to try some roasted Liberica... Len's Coffee now has some in stock. They have been out for a long time. Must have sourced some to roast. I have tried Barako and Liberica and really liked their Barako blend. Have not tried the new Lenberica. I may pick up a bag when I visit Boston next month, that's
by Yan
21 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 39
Views: 1966

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Let's wait how good are they compare to the existing Ratio 6 in the cup
by Rasmussoe
39 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 0
Views: 6

Izzo Alex duetto 3 - pressure valve, need help !

Hello, Lately my machine has been doing as shown on the video. Now the pressure seems to just slowly go up, and then suddently it goes nuts from there. I can depressurise it by turning the water steam on for a bit. But it will go to same state. Now i have had the valve up and descaled
by jeffreylam98
42 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Replies: 17
Views: 1016

Mazzer Philos Comments

May I know your retail version is it a special unit from your retail dealer ?
by Miltonedgebert
54 minutes ago
Replies: 20
Views: 424

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

If the grinder lives somewhere where it can't be connected to the internet is there a way to manually update it with a usb/sd/laptop? My scenario is a job where the policy is "no personal devices on company WiFi". I'd rather not drag the machine back home just so it can update
by blondica73
1 hour ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 2
Views: 75

La Marzocco Linea Mini brew boiler overheats the water

I removed the auto-fill probe and worked for a day. Then back watery steam. Any advice?
by bznelson91
1 hour ago
Replies: 1827
Views: 237425

Decent Espresso news

Posts like the above is why Decent is a great company. Just saying. Brad