Recent Posts

by ak_brian, 12 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 208 Views: 46638

New Eureka Mignon Single Dose Grinder

Well I ordered one from Clive coffee today when I ordered my Synchronika. I'm nervous about all the potential issues but I wanted to give it a shot, as I really wanted a flat burr SD grinder that didn't require the missing the DF64 did. I seriously considered the P64 and may still go that way if this
by Giampiero, 36 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 208 Views: 46638

New Eureka Mignon Single Dose Grinder

I can't said much about this grinder due to i have not, but the last video ( from 10:37 to 10:47) it showed a clear "over vibration" that unless it's caused by a non well tighten silent blocks or under sized silent blocks, could be an unbalancing of some of the rotating parts, rotor, burr carrier or burr it self
by Ahmad H., 54 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 714 Views: 69883

Weber Key Grinder

I heard that there are more than one brand of motor used for the key, and one type is weaker than the other and can cause stalling duo to motor weak torque? Not sure if true but one particular buyer was talking about it on Instagram that he got the weaker motor and it's causing issues with
by yakster, Today, 1:34 am in Coffees
Replies: 1 Views: 57

Blue Bottle coffee beans larger volume?

Coffee seeds to increase in size due to roasting but there's a bigger variation in size due to variety as shown here: {link} Coffee is also graded and sold based on screen size. (roasting the same size beans gives you better consistency)
by RJB83, Today, 1:27 am in Tips and Techniques
Replies: 11 Views: 342

Help! La Marzocco Linea Mini + Mazzer Major V + fresh beans = runny shots

I usually take a sip or two before throwing it in the sink or into a mug w/ steamed milk
by Yossi1818, Today, 1:10 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 2 Views: 102

Ponte Vecchio Portafilter Screen Logo

Very cool! Is this a vector file? Thanks
by JeyTea1979, Today, 12:10 am in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 8 Views: 213

Flair Classic Pressure Gauge Kit

ok thank you
by Kaffee Bitte, Yesterday, 11:49 pm in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 2 Views: 44

Steam wand knob holder replacement

Interesting. Got a pic of it? My hope is to find a dowel with just the right amount of snug and hope it stays in place. Lol. But failing that I am open to anything that works without destruction
by alfredocalza, Yesterday, 11:40 pm in Water
Replies: 4 Views: 148

What is the difference in flavor between Mg and Ca?

I agree; I definitely want to take care of my machine, but also would like to get the best possible tasting espresso without compromising the reliability of my machine. I want to keep the machine clean!