Recent Posts

by table, 2 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 9 Views: 66

Replacing plastic sheathing on water level probe

Thanks! Just picked one up in case it helps with the leaking I'm seeing. Any link for compatible o-rings?
by mralecthomas, 7 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 1758 Views: 209534

Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O)

I'm right around 60 ticks from my burr touch point for a 20g pour over
by babel, 9 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 2 Views: 29

Lelit Elizabeth's pressure needle won't move

Some one mentioned that since I am using a Wilfa Uniform grinder it won't work for espresso. Saw the Hoffman review and saw that he is happy with the machine, and he could dial in an espresso with no problem. I did a backflush test and saw that the needle indeed goes up to 9,5 bars. I made
by chanty 77, 10 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 4 Views: 104

Shipping costs

Yeah, a little disappointed as those were pretty good. I've tried quite a bit over the last 6 months or so. I pretty much only like Medium or *some* Medium-Dark, but not Dark. Ones I've kept track of that I like and/or like A LOT are (not in any order) B&W Classic, Traditional, Olympia Big Truck
by j26263, 13 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 4 Views: 133

ECM Synchronika vs Lucca M58

Thank you so much, do you use a waterline or the reservoir? I was reading that the ECM requires a lower line pressure than other machines and i'm wondering if that is a significant concern in reality
by emradguy, 23 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 6 Views: 196

Smallest Kafatek

Seems no matter what I do that bottom image is stretched out distorted after I hit submit. It looks normal in my preview. I'm posting again to see if I can get it to load properly... {image}
by emradguy, 32 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 6 Views: 196

Smallest Kafatek

Couple photos. Under cabinet height is 17 3/4". In both, 2020 Flat on the left...compared to a Niche Zero (bottom photo) and a 2021 MC4 (top photo)... {image} {image}
by jpender, 35 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 4 Views: 104

Shipping costs

I went back to try it again and I got a different website. WTF? The first one had all of their coffees and they were pushing a subscription. I had to deselect that and choose "buy one time" for each bag. Then I had to deselect "2" bags and select "1". There was no shipping charge. The website I'm
by jrham12, 38 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 12 Views: 921

All Stock Gaggia Classic Pro And Commercially Available Coffee

Francisco, I had a GCP for about a year and ran into many of the problems you have... Temperature isn't really that stable so as Quirquincho pointed out, you have to learn how to temperature surf with your machine to try to get it as consistent as possible. One other problem I ran into is that the
by IamOiman, 46 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 3270 Views: 504261

Lever Espresso Machine Gallery

I was a little quiet for a bit, but here is a teaser pic for the first 2022 machine purchase . Pascal/zeb was kind enough to allow me the opportunity to acquire his 1 group Marte. I am getting quite excited, the funds were sent and this new acqusitition is in its crate awaiting pickup from TNT/FedEx