Recent posts

by chipman
less than a minute ago
Forum: Water
Replies: 24
Views: 589

Water, no scale? no corrosion? For reservoir espresso machines

I've been using Crystal Geyser from Weed for the past 15 years. I have never had to descale either of the two machines I have had over that time period
by Cristobalm
3 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Views: 1253

Mazzer Philos Comments

Is the stepped adjustment clicky? I.E. Is there any tactile feedback when making adjustments? Can you make stepped adjustments just by touch or do you have to look at the adjustment dial if you wish to make a grind setting change? I'm blind and have been in search of an all purpose stepped electric grinder as stepless simply wouldn't
Advertisement
by ShotClock
12 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 37
Views: 1475

ACS waiting times

I'm waiting for an Evo, maybe that's part of the reason for the delay
by fellowproducts
16 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Views: 563

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

I highly doubt we will do a 3rd basket. About 6 months of R&D went into single serve, and I really went through the gamut. No plans for a plumbed in version. Nick
by Pressino
16 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 2
Views: 50

What machine is it? - hello from PerĂº

It has a Cimbali gauge. The overall build resembles a Cimbali M15 or earlier 2 group lever machine, maybe something distrubuted to the South American market? There should be some info on the machine's factory ID plate
by yakster
17 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 2
Views: 50

What machine is it? - hello from PerĂº

I don't recognize it, here's a picture of the whole machine from the links provided. Good luck! {image}
by scotthep
17 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 37
Views: 1475

ACS waiting times

I do wonder if that might be why mine shipped in March but was supposed to ship near the end of January? I ordered my Vostok with the safety system near the end of Dec 2023. I wanted the safety system more for the screwed in shower screen. I don't really like the spring loaded metal wire holding in
by SutterMill
29 minutes ago
Forum: Coffees
Replies: 138
Views: 10717

Blueberry (or any berry) bomb coffee recommendations?

Kingdom Coffee Roasters is selling a Kenya Narok Mara thats very berry forward. I'm not getting blueberry exactly, but the burrs on my sette tend to muddle fruit forward flavors. I'd love to try these with a higher clarity burr. So far its one of the more berry forward coffee's I've had lately
by Jonk
32 minutes ago
Forum: Blog
Views: 1253

Mazzer Philos Comments

Pure wattage at least is supposed to be higher in the Philos (400W) than Super Jolly (350W). I've been using SSP burrs in a 250W Mazzer Mini E for years without a single stall (both hopper fed and single dosing). I know there have been a few reports of issues, but perhaps it has been a case of a silent
by aamefford
34 minutes ago
Forum: Water
Views: 589

Water, no scale? no corrosion? For reservoir espresso machines

^^^ good to know, thanks. Distilled is $1.48 at Raley's. I'll have to check Whole Foods