Recent Posts

by vze26m98, less than a minute ago in Grinders
Replies: 779 Views: 75711

Weber Key Grinder

Anyone notice at 18:00 that there's a reflection jumping up and down on the polished drive shaft?
by truemagellen, 3 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 41

Bellows hopper hack (Urbanic)

photos?
by chanty 77, 3 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 20 Views: 373

Shipping costs

I might order a bag. Can you recommend a medium roast? Don't do dark anymore. Thanks
by versusqc, 5 minutes ago in Grinders

Weber Key Grinder

He was doing this live so I think it's a case of meaning something else than what he said...I've heard about the adjustment ring being a tad difficult to turn for some people, I wonder if molykote would help
by kkoltunf, 8 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 0 Views: 7

Advice on which SSP burrs to buy

Friends, I hope I am posting this in the right forum (if not please let me know). I am seeking advice about which SSP 64 mm burrs to buy (when available). Some background for context. I roast my own beans at home, almost always single-origin, mainly Ethiopian and Brazilian beans, and medium to dark roast. I almost always
by Marijn, 9 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 31 Views: 5622

CAUTION!! Niche Zero owners

Hi Patrick, I have exactly the same problem. Accept the fact that the motor is also kind of broken (I think). Maybe because of the loose screws? The axis spins but stops spinning after adding the beans. It seems that the resistance of the beans within the beurs is holding the axis still while the engine keeps running
by dndrich, 13 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 341 Views: 52355

Lelit Elizabeth Owner Experience

I have been using my Lelit Elizabeth for a number of days now, and all I can say is, wow. Granted, mine is broken with a recessed #1 button and some kind of leak onto the counter after pulling shots, but still, it is working. Clive Coffee is sending me a new one right now. In the meantime, the quality
by K7, 17 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 41

Bellows hopper hack (Urbanic)

... vs insecticide bellows many Mignon owners use. I don't know what's worse
by harris, 20 minutes ago in Coffees
Replies: 20 Views: 373

Shipping costs

Looks like Blue Bottle has free shipping this week, fyi. " HAPPY BLUE BOTTLE DAY Free Shipping on Espresso All Week" I haven't noticed a price increase this week so it must really be free shipping!
by GregoryJ, 23 minutes ago in Grinders

Weber Key Grinder

It was nice to see the grinder in action. A couple of strange comments (that I'll paraphrase): "It seems like they finished production and then realized popcorning was an issue, so they made a lid" They said they would include a lid early on "The adjustment ring is a little tight to turn, maybe that will change as