Recent posts

by MASONMAN
6 minutes ago
Forum: Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 365
Views: 43197

Odyssey Argos owner experience

I've had the Argos for about 9 months now. I still love it and appreciate the small nuances of it more and more. The lack of a sight glass is a non-issue for me. This isn't a machine where you fill it once every few days. It's a quick and easy machine... ready to go in about 5 minutes. Not
by Ssspressso Luva
10 minutes ago
Forum: Espresso Machines
Replies: 4
Views: 163

Bezzera Crema/BZ13 quick review

I believe this machine has volumetric shot capability? If so, how consistent are shot volumes? Any pre-infusion capability or possible hacks?
Advertisement
by Cgr86
12 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Brewing
Replies: 46
Views: 2461

Fellow Aiden anyone?

Will this offer a jump in brew quality for someone that has a moccamaster already?
by Ssspressso Luva
17 minutes ago
Forum: Water
Replies: 31
Views: 706

Water, no scale? no corrosion? For reservoir espresso machines

Do you buy or make your own concentrates? If former, which ones? If latter, I have found making concentrates to hit specific ppm targets incredibly difficult. I usually miss my target, then try to figure out what ppm concentrate I have via titration kits. Does 20g of KH concentrate have the same ppm as 20g of GH
by CarefreeBuzzBuzz
23 minutes ago
Forum: Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1
Views: 46

Looking for feedback on greens from Wholesale Origin

Never heard of them. Sorry. Haven't seen them discussed here either
by mgwolf
31 minutes ago
Forum: Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Views: 23

Miele CM5200 Brew Issues

Hi Kevin, I see no one has replied to your post. The reason is that this forum attracts mainly espresso/pourover nerds, probably none of whom own a Miele automatic espresso machine. We like to have separate grinders, groomers, tampers, roast our own coffee, etc. You probably should call your local Miele dealer and get it repaired.
by fellowproducts
56 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 30
Views: 943

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

I think we really tried to hit a price point to reach as many people as possible. If market demand is there for a higher end model, we may explore it. Nick
by fellowproducts
57 minutes ago
Forum: Marketplace
Replies: 30
Views: 943

Fellow's new brewer - Aiden Q&A

Working through final cert and logistics for this now. I do believe that our partner Espresso Solutions in the UK will be doing a preorder soon! Keep you posted. Nick
by cafeIKE
1 hour ago
Forum: Knockbox
Replies: 25
Views: 647

Caffeine break

My heart rate was acting up on caffeinated coffee and decaf, regardless of brand. It still acts up even with all the 'good' stuff gone from my life, just not as violently
by Jeff
1 hour ago
Forum: Buying Advice
Views: 83

What machine should I buy?

If one "feels better" to you both than the other, go for it. They are similar enough and you'll either find your choice sufficient for your desires, that making espresso isn't something you want to further pursue, or that you want to go deeper. In either of the two latter cases, you would abandon either machine