Recent Posts

by Urupackers, 14 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 5 Views: 156

Flair Classic Pressure Gauge Kit

Ah, good, this piece I don't know what is, maybe you can remove the O-ring and post the screenshot in the Facebook group,there you have many users with your precise model
by mckolit, 15 minutes ago in Knockbox
Replies: 35 Views: 1985

Beanconqueror - App

Is there a way of using the app without tracking? I can't start using the app if I don't agree to the tracking
by YeetSkeeterson, 17 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 7 Views: 98

Adding Gaggia Classic Pro to Cafelat Robot setup?

Yes, very similar because I love that guy. I've watched all his SR videos. He's just chill to listen to. Some coffee people can be high strung, is it from the coffee? The world may never know... We'll see how the Argos and Londinium go. I'd love a Cremina... Now I feel like roasting coffee with a washed
by Chert, 18 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1 Views: 18

Bake-a-Round roaster

What is that? I'm not familiar. Is it another name for the turbo oven - bread maker combo coffee roaster?
by DaddyTaxes, 24 minutes ago in Lever Espresso Machines
Replies: 620 Views: 54178

Odyssey Espresso (Argos Lever prototype)

Really excited to get my hands on this
by LewBK, 31 minutes ago in Buying Advice
Replies: 5 Views: 120

In search of a "good" brew grinder

The Eureka Atom Pro is an excellent brew grinder
by mathof, 33 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 65 Views: 1887

IKAWA Home - profiles

Bare wire thermocouple. I'm afraid my tc mounting is not very neat and is covered with roasting dust. You can't really see, but it is secured by a layer of kapton tape overlaid with aluminium tape. {image} My curve smoothing settings on the images I sent yesterday were 40 and the smooth spike box was ticked
by loadimmediate, 38 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 10 Views: 138

Isomac Millenium - Inconsistent Heating Problems

Started the machine up this morning, and now it's not heating. I tested the thermal fuse, and it's bad. It's an easy fix, but I just replaced this a year ago and I'm not sure why this happened - any idea what might have caused it?
by statst, 44 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 1730 Views: 207203

Lagom P64 Flat (Option-O)

Why be concerned about the the fork wear (likely just cosmetic) if you can buy a replacement one in a couple years for like 50$? The machine itself is a lot more so I would imagine if you're purchasing it, you wouldn't be too worried about a 50$ cost. Adding the tape onto it also makes it look cheap imo
by tag1260, 44 minutes ago in Coffee Roasting
Replies: 1 Views: 18

Bake-a-Round roaster

Have read a few things about a Bake-a-Round roaster and have a few questions. Are you using one heating element? What is the smallest batch size that you can roast with this? How do you dump your roasted beans?