Recent Posts

by flexyrhead, 15 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 66

Versalab M4 user experience

I posted this in a Versalab-KafeTek comparison thread, but here it is again: About three months down now, I'm still very happy with my purchase. I did get a Saint Anthony Industries grinds distributor to even out the grinds "donut" and my shots extract more evenly on the horizontal plane now. Even with that added step, I think the workflow
by stump007, 25 minutes ago in Espresso Machines
Replies: 1446 Views: 130361

La Marzocco Linea Mini User Experience

The Lego is very cool! Definitely supporting this Is there a way to change the 60s extraction limit? Sometimes I'd like to try a shot beyond 60s, but then the machine automatically stops
by stump007, 28 minutes ago in Grinders
Replies: 656 Views: 51091

Weber Workshops Key Grinder - user experience

Am I the only one getting "retention" in the magic tumbler, esp. when RDT? Didn't happen with the same beans few weeks ago but now I have some grounds that stick on the tumbler's wall (much less so if I don't RDT). Wondering if it's due to the hotter/humid weather
by F9zSlavik, 50 minutes ago in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 11 Views: 107

Nuova Simonelli Ellimatic / Faint hissing sound

Hey guys, I had to flush the boiler to clean any residue from left from the repair. Maybe I pushed this little guy to the limit but one of the wires got so hot it caught on fire and broke off. Does anyone know what could of caused this? I did continuously ran it for almost an hour if not
by chipman, 58 minutes ago in Grinders

On the first line under the heading. Click on "here" If for some reason you can't get your grinder squared away, contact WW via email. They are quite prompt in replying
by Acavia, Today, 8:07 pm in Coffees
Replies: 26 Views: 1326

Wendelboe coffee has not been good to me the last five or so that I have had

How far from roast date were they? My April was roasted around June 15th, so I suspect Fellow buys a lot of them and sell remainders of ones tha tdo not sell in is Drops program
by Anndreww, Today, 8:05 pm in Grinders

I don't see a link on the manual. Am I overlooking it?
by Plinyyounger, Today, 7:48 pm in Grinders
Replies: 3 Views: 66

Versalab M4 user experience

I can give you a few of my experiences. I have owned mine for about a month now, still in the honeymoon phase. It's a solidly built machine, love the design aspects and the machining, I like buying things with substance and this fits the bill for me. It's my fourth grinder, the two notable before it where/are the Atom
by BaristaBoy E61, Today, 7:40 pm in Repairs, Restorations & Mods
Replies: 3 Views: 34

Simonelli Musica, in need of EEPROM

You can check the discreet components (resistors, diodes, and capacitors) with your Fluke to see why there is no voltage on any of pins 1 & 4 of the relay coils
by Giampiero, Today, 7:37 pm in Grinders
Replies: 16 Views: 342

Controlling the RPM of a DF64 with a VFD

No, has been easy, in effect the flange did separate by the ball bearing in a flash