Post a pic of your home coffee brewing setup

Coffee preparation techniques besides espresso like pourover.
idrinkjetfuel

#1: Post by idrinkjetfuel »

I searched the coffee brewing forum and could not find a thread to display home coffee brewing equipment, so I thought I would start one. My humble assortment of pourover, syphon and auto drip equipment. I gave my French press to my sister as she broke hers. And no Aeropress as I am personally not a fanboy. May have missed a piece or two, but all of these get used in some rotation except for the cold brew used less frequently during the summer. Many usual suspects here. Let's see your own collection and some exotic or hard to find equipment.

pnassmac

#2: Post by pnassmac »

As humble as it may seem to you, there are a couple of items I'd really like to have in my rotation if not for my limited space.

curmudgeon

#3: Post by curmudgeon »

A few additions have been made since this picture was taken. I don't have the kettle, grinders, or roasters in the picture, but you get the idea.

idrinkjetfuel (original poster)

#4: Post by idrinkjetfuel (original poster) »

I like that flannel sleeve for the Chemex. Where can I get one?

curmudgeon

#5: Post by curmudgeon »

That's a custom one-off by yours truly!!

I just traced out the base onto the fabric, added 1/2" to the radius for seam allowance, and sewed the sides on as one piece, making a large, open-topped cylinder. Then I just took in some of the fabric at the top edge, making some darts, and removed the excess. I didn't need to add a button or snap of any sort, because the fabric is stretchy enough to squeeze on over the base of the chemex (it's also not very form fitting, so that helps).

There's also a small circle of reflectix that goes under the chemex and inside the sleeve to insulate it a bit more.

kallstennis71

#6: Post by kallstennis71 »

When the espresso machine is in small pieces...

espressotime

#7: Post by espressotime »

Simple Technivorm.

namelessone

#8: Post by namelessone »

Welcome to the forum SteepShot! :)