La Marzocco Linea Mini water leaking. Help!

Equipment doesn't work? Troubleshooting? If you're handy, members can help.
JamesKang012

#1: Post by JamesKang012 »

I bought a LMLM about 10days ago. Today I found that some water is leaking from on the right side of the machine so I took some photos to get an idea from you guys. It's heartbreaking:(.
Can anybody please tell me what's wrong or possibly faulty? It's my first time posting this thread so I am not sure whether you guys can see the photos that I posted. :(
Thank you for reading this.

Simon345

#2: Post by Simon345 »

I have your machine and would like to help but cant make any sense of your photos.

Can you please describe exactly where the water appears, any ideas you have on where it is coming from, how much water you get per time period etc...

sluflyer06

#3: Post by sluflyer06 »

You need to take the top cover off at a minimum and see where the water is coming from, if top cover doesn't reveal than you'll need to pull the body off...it's very easy

Austin1321

#4: Post by Austin1321 »

Mine did the same thing today for the first time?! What did you figure out on yours?! I didn't overfill btw

RockyIII
Supporter ♡

#5: Post by RockyIII »

On the Linea Mini, if you take the drip tray out while the machine is turned on and warmed up you can have some water drip on the counter that would normally go into the drip tray, but I would expect it to be more in the middle rather than on the side.

Rocky

interseismic

#6: Post by interseismic »

I would just call La Marzocco Home and talk to Chris. He is extremely helpful and will take care of it.