[SOLD] Kinu M38

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Paroxysmalism

#1: Post by Paroxysmalism »

Hey all,
I'm selling my Kinu M38. It has few months' use; I started using it in August, churning out about three 18 gram shots a day, on average. The grinder is in great shape: functionally as-new, and nary a scratch on it. I l'll ship it in the original box, along with the dust cover and spare o-rings. It still has over nine years left on its warranty. Local pickup (I live on Long Island, NY, US) or shipped, buyer pays.

I'm selling it because I bought an electric espresso grinder and though I'd considered keeping it as a backup or conical complement to my new flat, I think that such uses don't justify my keeping it.

I'm asking $175 USD, obo. Buyer to arrange mode of obtaining grinder. According to my Acaia scale, the package weighs 2.09 lbs. I use PayPal, Venmo, and I can probably set up Android Pay if compelled. For local pickup buyers I'm willing to pull some demo shots with it. Right now I have Kenyan :wink:

Nice guy I am, I'm throwing in a complimentary, genuine rubber band traction improvement device in limited edition green. :mrgreen:

Thanks!
Adam
Single-Origin Alchemist