[SOLD] 2016 Elektra T1 220V - Like New - $2995 OBO

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
Thermosiphon

#1: Post by Thermosiphon »

This is as CLOSE as possible to a BRAND NEW Elektra T1 manufactured 1 year ago - but at the price of a used machine! This is an Elektra T1 220V, a 5L HX with incredible temperature stability and volumetric dosing.

As a local espresso snob, I was tasked to import it for a friend who was remodeling his kitchen; he ended up not wanting the machine after he changed his plans and, rather than returning it, I decided to keep it. I wired the plug for a US/Canada outlet and tested it in my apartment. This was tested on a 110V/20A outlet using a transformer and worked perfectly! It has also had all of the original factory technician setup done (setting the clock, etc.).

It has made about 12 drinks over one weekend when I initially tested it, and has otherwise spent the rest of its time packed up in the original packaging with the boilers drained. It is still in the original box from the factory, with all of the original documentation and warranty information. It still contains the original plastic scratch guard on the top grill and drip tray per the manufacturer.

Prior to repacking it, I took some pictures.

It is in excellent condition - with minimal to no scratching. All of the features and parts are in perfect working order. The only sign of use is evident on the drain hose, which does contain a little bit of coffee grinds.

Price: $2995 OBO
Shipping: Free anywhere in the continental USA; local pickup preferred - ask me for a pickup discount.

Cheers,
Bill