New Australian Coffee MIO

Read about current and future offerings from the site sponsors.
WholeLatteLove
Sponsor

#1: Post by WholeLatteLove »

New Coffee MIO just came in fresh from Australia and is now available exclusively at Whole Latte Love. Featuring three blends from the land down under, our sampler is your ticket to paradise. With one bag each of their D'oro, Ufficio, and signature Espresso Blend, you can try them all and find a new favorite!
Ben Coleman
Whole Latte Love

IMAWriter

#2: Post by IMAWriter »

Well, with a nod towards our Aussie brothers, I took the plunge and purchased some of the Espresso blend.
Cori, my sales rep was quite informative, and has barista experience, so he was familiar with home and commercial lever usage.
I'll report in end of the week, as the coffee arrives Tuesday.

IMAWriter

#3: Post by IMAWriter »

Received my 2 kilo bags of Coffee Mio's "Espresso" blend, nice sale on WLL
It is an excellent coffee, IMO easily as good, if not better than the roasted Italian coffees I've ordered, such as Kimbo, and, again IMO roasted for a bit more complexity. The blend has about 10% Robusta I was told, actually by the Roastery's owner Edmund Maier, a VERY nice gentleman. He is committed to bringing this well known Australian brand to US homes. I believe he said they've been roasting coffee for over half a century. It shows.

So as to not violate HB dictum, I'll post further flavor descriptive comments in the "Coffees" Forum.