Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 483

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
BikerDave

#4821: Post by BikerDave »

nice! super clean. Not sure i could sleep at night...with that waiting for me in the morning. How do you choose between pour over or espresso?! ha

Charliehustlehops

#4822: Post by Charliehustlehops »

cerone wrote:Amazing setup! Do you have a link to that shelf with the hooks by chance?
I stumbled upon the shelf and hooks at ikea

Charliehustlehops

#4823: Post by Charliehustlehops »

BikerDave wrote:nice! super clean. Not sure i could sleep at night...with that waiting for me in the morning. How do you choose between pour over or espresso?! ha
Good question not sure been on a big espresso kick lately so haven't been making much pour over.

thecoffeefield

#4824: Post by thecoffeefield »

BikerDave wrote:nice! super clean. Not sure i could sleep at night...with that waiting for me in the morning. How do you choose between pour over or espresso?! ha
For myself, I do regular coffee (auto drip) in the morning on weekdays since I have to wake up early and I just want a cup of coffee when im up. In the morning on weekends, I do pour overs and in the afternoon everyday I make a latte, except on weekends when I make a latte in the morning after my pourover.

seanc56

#4825: Post by seanc56 »

So many amazing setups here! I don't think I have ever posted mine.

From left to right. Gaggia Classic with PID and pressure/flow control, Bonavita for batch brewing and a fun little (big) grinder.

Not pictured are the numerous manual brewing toys.

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#4826: Post by FotonDrv »

What is that grinder??
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train

Javier

#4827: Post by Javier replying to FotonDrv »

+ 1000 !!
LMWDP #115

seanc56

#4828: Post by seanc56 »

FotonDrv wrote:What is that grinder??
It is custom from my design. 71mm conical. Spot on alignment. Straight through grind path. Essentially zero retention. Super low rpm rotation. Pretty much the basic requirements for an end-game grinder these days.

sweaner

#4829: Post by sweaner replying to seanc56 »

You really need to write a post about that grinder!
Scott
LMWDP #248

seanc56

#4830: Post by seanc56 replying to sweaner »

I most likely will soon. Still a few more tweaks to make. Mainly cosmetic to make it look more refined. Tweaking the shape of the bean funnel a bit to totally eliminate the couple bean fragments from popping out.