Decent Espresso machines in Montreal (Qc, Canada) - Page 3

Talk about your favorite cafes, local barista events, or plan your own get-together.
BaristaBoy E61

#21: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

g2g = 'get together'
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

MTLexpress (original poster)

#22: Post by MTLexpress (original poster) »

As you may have noticed, the DE machines have started trickling in to the beta testers. As soon as they sign-off on it - meaning they don't hit snags needing a major hardware modification - Decent will start shipping the first batch of 300 machines. One of which is coming to Montreal!

Of course, I'll keep you (everyone in my email list so far) posted when I get a shipping notice. However, it would be a good time to think of a place where we can meet, or at least try to define/refine what would be best for the majority of those interested.

FYI, the order has been changed from the original DE1 to a DE1+.

The long wait looks to be over. Cheers all!

Edit: 100 -> 300

#23: Post by MTLexpress (original poster) »

Machine is in Montreal. Long learning curve ahead but mostly fun so far.

As you may have read in some other posts, DE has their own board which is bustling at the moment with all the machines shipping these days. The support from the beta testers and all the experienced users is great - and I do need it on many levels - so I'll be spending more time there than on this thread.

Please let me know if there is still interest in viewing the machine and I'll try to work something out with you guys. I'll keep checking once in a while or you can PM or email me.

Cheers!

BenCoulombe

#24: Post by BenCoulombe »

Still interested, not in any kind of rush.

Enjoy your new machine ! :)

#25: Post by MTLexpress (original poster) »

Thanks Ben, will do!

Email sent.