[SOLD] 67 Olympia Cremina Pressure Profiling Kit

Used espresso or coffee stuff you hope to sell or buy.
thesharpener

#1: Post by thesharpener »

I am torn on selling this since I think it is absolutely the coolest modification for any manual lever machine...But I'm not the sort of end user who constantly changes extraction variables and I find myself going by muscle memory and pulling with virtually the same profile every time. And while this is very cool to visualize on the gauge, I think a different user could make better use of the tool and data it provides.

I have had the kit installed since mid-July, and I pull 2-3 shots a day. There is cosmetic wear on the piston shaft shown in the photos. I believe the wear is caused by the piston bore on my group being slightly imperfect, which causes the shaft to rub a bit on the brass shaft guide on the group. The same wear is present on my original piston shaft and Gabor's pressure profiling kit is exquisitely machined, so I am confident there is no defect in the kit.

The kit includes everything included in the photos below. When the kit was shipped to me, it came with an extra set of o-rings and a neat tool for assisting with piston insertion included. I've already used the extra o-rings during a routine group service, and the piston insertion tool is lost at the moment, so these are not included.

$200 + shipping (prefer CONUS)

Pete - LMWDP #572