Help!?! Where do I start looking for answers! It's become increasingly difficult to find (and refind) the most popular and informative espresso-related topics among the various forums. To make it easier for you to get started and to help you navigate to topics that interest you, this article contains links to the best topics, categorized by forum and subject area.
Best of the Lever Espresso Machines Forum
Below is a collection of this forum's most popular topics. To nominate a thread for inclusion in this list, please post a reply to this message. Remember to check the Resources page for other references.
- Newbie Introduction to Espresso - Lever Espresso Machines
- Using the Olympia Cremina - the Movie
- Commercial Lever Temperature Management Techniques
- A Lesson in Using a La Pavoni Home Lever Espresso Machine
- La Pavoni in the hands of pros
- Olympia Cremina Temperature Study, Part 1 and Part 2
- Fellini does espresso
- The "Fellini Move" in pictures
- Lever multiple pull techniques
- Ristretto in a hand levered machine?
- How to descale a lever
- Manual boiler refills for the impatient
- Restoration of an Olympia Cremina
- Gaggia Orione restoration
- Olympia Cremina Official Factory Setup Information
- Refeathering the Peacock - Pavoni head gasket replacement
- Packing an Olympia Cremina for Shipping
- Elektra/Pavoni side by side
- Lever Espresso Stands of the World
- Levers and SO coffee
- Clevis to Lever - further explorations in Espresso Space
- When filling lever machine cylinder, where does the air go?
- All-Clad Presso - the minimalist pour over espresso machine
- How do levers work? I know, no pump but...
- Has anyone ever PID'd a lever machine?
- Peppina Redux
- Rebuilding a Single Group Astoria Lever
Tip: If you're new to making espresso at home, don't start with the forum's FAQs and Favorites. Instead, gain espresso preparation's prequisite knowledge by spending an evening on the site's recommended reading.
Unabridged FAQs and more
If you wish to explore a wider range of topics, some of which may be humorous, others that may be more esoteric, consult the exhaustive list of FAQs and Favorites. If you're looking for something amusing or occasionally thought-provoking, check out the site's Quotable Quotes.