Who wants to Bianca-fy their E61 grouphead? - Interest Survey - Page 9

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
mohninme

#81: Post by mohninme »

I think the parts will be quite reasonable. I was surprised at the price of the Lelit internals I ordered to rebuild my group.

This is just a fun expirement and if it doesn't work out... oh well.. I am pretty happy with the performance as is. I just can't help but tinker with things.

The one issue I see is that the Mara being an HX machine, I will only be able to monitor pressure or temp at the brew head but not both. I am exploring ideas on this front now. Any thoughts on how to do both out there?

I guess one could add a new port into the brew head but I haven't been able to find any posts here or on the net where this has been done before.
Michael

elbertfunkleberg

#82: Post by elbertfunkleberg »

I'm rooting for you. I assume you have ordered assembly 1000185, but anything else? I don't see a part number for the valve outer assembly or for the wooden paddle.

mohninme

#83: Post by mohninme »

Here are the parts requirements. Depending on how your machine is set up or what soft parts you have on hand, the optional parts may not be needed. These are all Lelit part numbers.

Michael

floydo

#84: Post by floydo »

Very interested in the experiment,mohninme. If for no other reason, the tinkering factor would be fun. Please post your experience!
Thx

speedplay

#85: Post by speedplay »

Anything new about this topic?
Is the OP still out there pursuing this?

randyr5
Supporter ♡

#86: Post by randyr5 »

I just checked his stats and his last post to the forum was in November. Doesn't look promising.

rubixcube101

#87: Post by rubixcube101 »

mohninme wrote:Here are the parts requirements. Depending on how your machine is set up or what soft parts you have on hand, the optional parts may not be needed. These are all Lelit part numbers.

<image>
In case I'm missing something, why are you recommending the spring and guide for the lower part of the assembly as required?

Also where do the MC044 bits go? Not clear on the diagram?
Edit: to answer the second part of the questions it's already shown in the box for the needle profiling valve.

Max1411

#88: Post by Max1411 »

That spring is so strong, that it kills the PI chamber, which would be disturbing combined with the paddle.

mohninme

#89: Post by mohninme replying to Max1411 »

Hi. I just received the Bianca valve kit on Friday. I have been waiting for parts to arrive before updating this thread. I will post in the next few days and will attempt to address any questions folks have.
Michael

speedplay

#90: Post by speedplay »

So how much did all the parts needed cost you?