Who wants to Bianca-fy their E61 grouphead? - Interest Survey - Page 8

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Vinny-L

#71: Post by Vinny-L »

Has anyone tried to order the part from lelit directly?

another_jim
Team HB

#72: Post by another_jim »

D'oh :D Seems we may have missed something totally obvious.
Jim Schulman

speedplay

#73: Post by speedplay »

I doubt Lelit would just sell this or if it would fit......but until some body tries we will never know.

Vinny-L

#74: Post by Vinny-L »

We have an email out to lelit

mohninme

#75: Post by mohninme »

I recently contacted the Lelit warehousing and parts distributor in Canada (Edika) and they happily gave me the E61 grouphead parts breakdown for the Mara. Why couldn't the same request be done for the Bianca and then just order the Bianca specific components. The Mara's parts breakdown (for comparison) is on the link below.

Lelit Mara - Thermosyphon restrictor and stalled..
Michael

Vinny-L

#76: Post by Vinny-L »

we contacted them in the US and they said no, however at the trade show in NYC it was alluded to that they will release a retrofit kit which they do not guarantee will fit other e61 group heads. The estimated price would be $500.

mohninme

#77: Post by mohninme »

I will attempt to get a parts breakdown of the Bianca's E61 through Edika here in Canada. I expect to hear from their parts department tomorrow for my Mara.
Michael

mohninme

#78: Post by mohninme »

Well I have had some success on this front. I was able to obtain the complete parts breakdown for the Bianca machine in PDF form. I have added a shared Dropbox link where you can access it. I also added an image of the group breakdown below. I have already made an order for some parts but some are not currently in stock in the country and pricing was unavailable for the valve kit. My parts will be coming in with a shipment date TBD. You will notice there are some differences with the lower valve/s, springs and guide. Dispersion screen is also different. I confirmed the upper spring is the same as the Mara #1300000. See my earlier post with a link to the Mara parts detail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6kxq17sfsv8q ... 0.pdf?dl=0

Michael

randyr5
Supporter ♡

#79: Post by randyr5 »

mohninme wrote:Well I have had some success on this front. I was able to obtain the complete parts breakdown for the Bianca machine in PDF form. I have added a shared Dropbox link where you can access it. I also added an image of the group breakdown below. I have already made an order for some parts but some are not currently in stock in the country and pricing was unavailable for the valve kit. My parts will be coming in with a shipment date TBD. You will notice there are some differences with the lower valve/s, springs and guide. Dispersion screen is also different. I confirmed the upper spring is the same as the Mara #1300000. See my earlier post with a link to the Mara parts detail.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/t6kxq17sfsv8q ... 0.pdf?dl=0

<image>
From what I can see, it looks to be the same group head as the Mara. I'm betting that the Bianca valve kit would work in it. Big question is price.

elbertfunkleberg

#80: Post by elbertfunkleberg »

It's been 4 months since Tonefish (the OP) last commented in this thread. Unless someone else is going to take this forward I'm guessing it's time to put this topic to bed. I really doubt that Lelit would let their distinguishing feature go for a reasonable price - I know I wouldn't if I was them. Maybe Lelit sent John Wick to "have a chat with" Tonefish.