Synesso for Home - Page 24

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
YseanY

#231: Post by YseanY »

You can get 0 to 100% flow. its not the amount of flow but the little room for error. You only have about 30 degree (maybe less) of play to adjust between 0 to 100% flow.

Tony163

#232: Post by Tony163 »

Apologies but I have gotten confused... what machine are you describing with the 6 to 730 flow? The synesso or the r91? Ty

YseanY

#233: Post by YseanY »

Sorry, we've been talking about the GS/3, which I think any further discussion should be moved out to a new thread.

Now, back to the regularly scheduled programming, Synesso ES1

JJ420

#234: Post by JJ420 »

After reading through all of this on the new machine, it makes me real glad that I pounced on a pre-buyout Cyncra 1-group that popped up on my local CL a couple of years back ($1,600 - a steal if you ask me).

YseanY

#235: Post by YseanY replying to JJ420 »

Wow! Need to browse CL more!

JJ420

#236: Post by JJ420 »

It was sheer luck and nothing but. My weekly search browsing CL for either a single group Cyncra or Speedster, began back in '07 or '08 and ended in 2020.

One thing about Craigslist is that there were (it's completely dead by this point here in Minneapolis) steals to be had, it's just that you'd never see them because they were snatched up within .2 seconds upon posting. I happened to get lucky that day. One could easily start a small hole in the wall coffee shop with this thing!
maybe the real satoshi is all the friends we find along the way. LMWDP #688

Sivs

#237: Post by Sivs »

I also received a response from a Synesso sales manager. He mentioned that the supply chain issues had also hurt the release date and gave a January 2023 updated release date.

iploya

#238: Post by iploya »

I had a fantastic espresso at my local shop yesterday. I chatted w/the guy about the beans and recipe and how they pulled the shot. That's when he mentioned their machine is Synesso (not La Marzocco), I had not heard that brand before, but I don't spend much time looking at commercial machines. He told me about this home version they are set to release. I am not sure their commercial machine is any guarantee I will get the same results, but I am interested.

freditoj

#239: Post by freditoj »

Release date pushed back to Spring 2023.

MoBoTFB

#240: Post by MoBoTFB »

When first announced launch was June 2022 and now all the way back to spring 2023. How could they be that far off?