Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine - Page 6

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
JackHK

#51: Post by JackHK »

Espressoman007 wrote:What I found out this moment...as I am a member of another forum (Kaffee Netz) while reading the YOU thread, I've just spotted something very interesting. "JackHK" has absolutely the same copy-paste (only translated, but absolutely the same) comments (negative) about YOU there too...what's the purpose of doing such a thing? Hm.

Cheers!
So What?

What is wrong try make some sense about this and what's wrong to be critic?

Actually I have standard DB E61 machine, cant find any upgrade except GS3 AV, there is a huge gap between standard machine like Bianca and up to LM GS/3 is you want standard 58mm.

HB
Admin

#52: Post by HB »

JackHK wrote:So What?
The "so what" is that we ask members not to cross-post their comments. In this case it's a foreign language forum, so it's less noteworthy, but in the past, we had cases where CG members (for example) would cross-post their comments minutes later on HB. Having two conversations on two sites is just silly. See Why is cross-posting strongly discouraged? for more details.

As a reminder, members should avoid calling other members "trolls" or similar derogatory names. That goes against several of the site's Guidelines for productive online discussion. If you see a problematic post, report it with the "!" button and a moderator will handle it. Thanks.
Dan Kehn

JackHK

#53: Post by JackHK replying to HB »

Thanks Dan 8)

Idfixe

#54: Post by Idfixe »

Putting such a screen right above a heating element is something I'm looking forward to see if it is going to last for many years...
Beautiful machine with great features!
★ Helpful

Capuchin Monk

#55: Post by Capuchin Monk »

Another video of YOU.

BaristaBob

#56: Post by BaristaBob »

Does anyone know the time it takes this machine to come up to temperature from a cold start?
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"

jtbenson

#57: Post by jtbenson »

I couldn't help but notice the seven failed swipe attempts on the display (I replayed to count) during the one extraction shown (and that was by the rep demo'ing the machine)...
"the best thing about that coffee was the cup"
-Tadej Pogačar

coffeechan (original poster)

#58: Post by coffeechan (original poster) »

Idfixe wrote:Putting such a screen right above a heating element is something I'm looking forward to see if it is going to last for many years...
Beautiful machine with great features!
Yes this is a concern of mine as well.
jtbenson wrote:I couldn't help but notice the seven failed swipe attempts on the display (I replayed to count) during the one extraction shown (and that was by the rep demo'ing the machine)...
Wonder if this is laggy processor or unresponsive screen. I really hope this launches problem free. I'd rather this not turn out like the VA E1P. A bit alarming that it's about a year since release and they're still fleshing out firmware and functionality problems.

Capuchin Monk

#59: Post by Capuchin Monk »

Idfixe wrote:Putting such a screen right above a heating element is something I'm looking forward to see if it is going to last for many years...
coffeechan wrote:Yes this is a concern of mine as well.
Faema Faemina does that too.

BaristaBob

#60: Post by BaristaBob »

jtbenson wrote:I couldn't help but notice the seven failed swipe attempts on the display (I replayed to count) during the one extraction shown (and that was by the rep demo'ing the machine)...
I did watch the video a few times myself. It appears that he was rushing for time sake, a couple of swipes mal-functioned because he swiped in the back direction and he was already in the first screen. Another time he swiped off the pad, but true a few swipes did not register. Maybe a slow processor?

Did anyone hear that pump when he went full on up to 11 bars? Is that the sound of a gear pump?

Bottom line, like what I see so far...
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"