Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine - Page 29

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Tony163

#281: Post by Tony163 »

Maybe it's different then since when mine "shuts off" when it reaches the chosen standby time, I hold one of the levers down to wake it back up, but nothing comes out of the respective spout, it's just a wake up thing. And the machine starts cooling off as well as soon as it hits that point.

heytchap

#282: Post by heytchap replying to Tony163 »

You're describing deep sleep. I'm describing a machine that's not sleeping but has a frozen display.

Advertisement
heytchap

#283: Post by heytchap »

Just pulled a shot and my pump was super loud out of no where. SUPER loud. Hope my pump didn't just go out...

Tony163

#284: Post by Tony163 »

Oh no! Let us know what happpens!

HomeBarrister

#285: Post by HomeBarrister »

I'm wondering if this machine is just nascent for the market. Haven't been impressed with what I'm seeing. Sad stuff.

heytchap

#286: Post by heytchap »

No sounds or issues today. Perhaps a fun one-off.

Tony163

#287: Post by Tony163 »

glad to hear it!

Advertisement
heytchap

#288: Post by heytchap »

Someone on discord mentioned that it may have been an air bubble in the line. I've never had one before but I'm willing to accept that may the case. Hoping for the best!

HomeBarrister

#289: Post by HomeBarrister »

Probably tapping out on the SR You. Sounds like ECS is contemplating stopping the 110v offering and may not be able to provide a new machine (instead only willing to repair). If they stop offering, I am not convinced that dealing with SR directly for warranty claims (or any out of warranty assistance) will be pleasant.

heytchap

#290: Post by heytchap »

Where did you get the impression that they're considering dropping the 110?

Why not just repair yours?