Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine - Page 13

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
baldheadracing
Team HB

#121: Post by baldheadracing »

For those that are only curious, Canadian prices start at $10480CAD, about $7800USD.

https://sanremocanada.com/products/you/
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

Neilt
Supporter

#122: Post by Neilt »

Hopefully this lets you see some of the settings.

One thing I would say is its needs sticky rubber pad at the bottom as you can move the front of the machine if you push the portafilter too hard despite its weight.

The fan is always on with my machine.

N714

#123: Post by N714 »

Does anyone know the type of pump in this machine and from what company?

Neilt
Supporter

#124: Post by Neilt »

I think it is fluid o tech rotary vane pump (GA series) but I am guessing as I haven't dismantled the machine. I was told it is DC and thats how they control the pressure but I really have no idea on this so perhaps someone else can expand on this.

BaristaBob

#125: Post by BaristaBob »

baldheadracing wrote:For those that are only curious, Canadian prices start at $10480CAD, about $7800USD.

To be exact, at least from one Canadian dealer $7,934USD shipping to USA free!

Too rich for my blood. :?
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"

Happymonday

#126: Post by Happymonday »

baldheadracing wrote:For those that are only curious, Canadian prices start at $10480CAD, about $7800USD.

LOL, what terrible pricing. Over $3k USD more than the prices in Europe. WTF?? I could fly over, have a vacation, and pick it up myself for less than buying it in Canada.

CaliEspressoLover

#127: Post by CaliEspressoLover »

Anyone know where I could buy a 110/120V version that ships to the United States? I was hoping to order from Espresso Coffee Shop but don't know when they'll be in stock there.

Pflunz

#128: Post by Pflunz »

Happymonday wrote:LOL, what terrible pricing. Over $3k USD more than the prices in Europe. WTF?? I could fly over, have a vacation, and pick it up myself for less than buying it in Canada.
Where did you got that information from? Europe price ist 6900€ (incl. all taxes) at the cheapest shop I found, another one sells it for 7500€. If you have to add some taxes to the stated prices and than are 3k USD over the Europe price I retract my statement (in Europe always the final prices are shown, I am not sure how it is in America)

baldheadracing
Team HB

#129: Post by baldheadracing »

Sales taxes differ by region so are typically not included. For the Canadian MSRP I quoted, add 5% to 15% depending on where one lives (13% for me :( ). Sales taxes in the USA vary by state and there can also be additional local and city sales taxes but combined they're typically well under 10%. (For example, New York State has a 4% state tax and local jurisdictions can add up to 4.875% local sales tax.)
-"Good quality brings happiness as you use it" - Nobuho Miya, Kamasada

CaliEspressoLover

#130: Post by CaliEspressoLover »

Pflunz wrote:Where did you got that information from? Europe price ist 6900€ (incl. all taxes) at the cheapest shop I found, another one sells it for 7500€. If you have to add some taxes to the stated prices and than are 3k USD over the Europe price I retract my statement (in Europe always the final prices are shown, I am not sure how it is in America)
Probably basing it on Espresso Coffee shop that has it listed for €4,800.00 which is roughly $4720 USD. Here we don't pay VAT, only shipping and duties.