Sanremo You - Single Group Espresso Machine - Page 2

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Nickriders

#11: Post by Nickriders »

Looks even more interesting in video

cmin

#12: Post by cmin »

ojt wrote:Price quoted to me on location was 5500€, but that was a very rough quote. I do have a contact though if anyone wants me to ask more details.
Wondering if it can also do true Slayer style shots? This machine has my interest, was considering Slayer for new place next year.

yakster
Supporter ♡

#13: Post by yakster »

Nickriders wrote:Looks even more interesting in video
Dual boiler.
-Chris

LMWDP # 272

JB90068
Supporter ❤

#14: Post by JB90068 »

"YOU was born to be more than a professional tool. It is a personal assistant."

Wonder if I can take pictures with it, send emails & texts, buy stuff online and make phone calls with it. :D At least it will make great coffee.
Old baristas never die. They just become over extracted.

sidcam

#15: Post by sidcam »

ojt wrote:Price quoted to me on location was 5500€, but that was a very rough quote.
If that price carries over to the U.S. that's about $6,400. If true that has my attention.

Was the price quoted you for a base level entry unit or one with options?

How was what it put in the cup? I've had some amazing shots from a Sanremo Racer (albeit I recognize a great barista dialing it in probably played a large part in that).

I know Google searching for it today found it as a "coming soon" item on Voltage's website. They expect it to be at least 3 months out (Q1/Q2 2022) and they had no idea of pricing. Their Sanremo rep hasn't given them anything on it yet.

Here's what their website says:
6 standard profiles with optimal parameters preset
12 profiles completely customizable by intervening in all 3 extraction phases, and with the ability to totally disable pre-infusion and post-infusion
your settable manual profiles directly from the Paddle

MULTI BOILER: Both boilers, coffee, and services are in AISI 316 stainless steel.

CONSTANT STABILITY: Even after prolonged dispensing, thanks to the electronic control of pressure and temperature.

3 CONFIGURATIONS: with a water tank, with connection to the water mains, full with both possibilities.

VOLUMETRIC PUMP: A new generation of 70 liters allows profiling.

ENERGY EFFICIENCY: Two eco /on-off modes: automatic and manual.

ERGONOMICS: Start/stop levers to activate water and steam with just one click and steam and water wands Cold Touch.

JP2019
Supporter

#16: Post by JP2019 »

Curious how the drip tray drains if plumbed. Looking at the design it's completely flat. I thought I was happy with my E1 Prima but this really catches my eye.

Does it have auto on? Lol. Still a feature us Prima owners are waiting on. Thanks.

ojt

#17: Post by ojt »

JP2019 wrote:Curious how the drip tray drains if plumbed. Looking at the design it's completely flat. I thought I was happy with my E1 Prima but this really catches my eye.
I think I saw that connection, didn't think of taking a photo under. Sorry.
sidcam wrote: Was the price quoted you for a base level entry unit or one with options?

How was what it put in the cup?
It was was for the flow control version. The guy was actually the one responsible for the US market so I could of course have asked more in detail.

In the cup good but not putting too much emphasis on it as the barista failed the shot completely :) He even said so himself. I did tell him the 98mm SSPs (on the X-One grinder) might be a bit demanding for puck prep.
Osku

espressionist

#18: Post by espressionist »

How does it sound while brewing? The Decent is more like an electronic tooth brush and is not what i want in my morning mood before the first coffee...

ojt

#19: Post by ojt »

espressionist wrote:How does it sound while brewing?
Well, to be honest the expo hall was too noisy to say anything about that. I didn't even hear the pump running.
Osku

BaristaBob

#20: Post by BaristaBob »

Yes pump...does it use a rotary or vibe pump?
Bob "hello darkness my old friend..I've come to drink you once again"