Rumors of Dual Boiler Izzo Alex? - Page 3

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Sedi

#21: Post by Sedi »

over here I can find most brands. The prices however varies ridiculously, and it depends on the brand. For 2600$ you will get here an ECM Giotto, 1000$ more than in the US. For a little more than what my Mazzer mini costs here, which is 885$, I can get a new major in the US, not to mention the fact I can get a new Jolly and have more than 100$ change. For the price of a new NS Oscar here (=1440$) one would get a super Domobar in the US. (For future reference, the calculation is with 1$=3.4NIS, the local currency). On the other hand, since prices are high here, most people don't even think of buying anything more than a prosumer machine, which makes the prices of one group commercials not much higher. For a little more than the Giotto, you can get a Cimbali DT1. The thing I envy most is the second hand market, if only I could buy a second hand super jolly for 300$-400$.......

Thatchmo

#22: Post by Thatchmo »

Any News Yet on this machine?

Anybody see one in Europe yet?

Very interested in hearing about it!

Thatchmo

#23: Post by Thatchmo »

Okay....I did a little web cruising and found this article:

http://coffeetime.wikidot.com/izzo-alex-duetto

Seems to be coming soon!!!

Anyone know when we might see these in the states?

mhoy

#24: Post by mhoy »

Yow, very nifty machine. Small size, rotary pump, dual boiler, PID, everything you'd like. Sure is crowded due to fitting it all in the same frame.

Mark

zin1953

#25: Post by zin1953 »

Still nothing about it on their OWN website, though . . . oh well.
A morning without coffee is sleep. -- Anon.

chriscoffee
Sponsor

#26: Post by chriscoffee »

I should be receiving one the end of this week or the beginning of next week in 110 volt. It is being shipped DHL. They are ready to go into production once I give them the green light. I am keeping my fingers crossed that there is nothing I will need them to change before production starts.
Chris Nachtrieb
Pres. Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.

Thatchmo

#27: Post by Thatchmo »

Great News Chris!

When do you think actual US production models will be shipping, barring any major changes you think need addressing?
It's on my very short list of new machines...

chriscoffee
Sponsor

#28: Post by chriscoffee »

If I do not need to make any changes that require me to have a second machine sent to me prior to approval, I am asking them to have the first run done for shipment in July. That means I would be able to deliver them towards the end of August.
Chris Nachtrieb
Pres. Chris' Coffee Service, Inc.

Thatchmo

#29: Post by Thatchmo »

Cool!

Thanks for the news!

CoffeeOwl (original poster)

#30: Post by CoffeeOwl (original poster) »

It's nice and funny at the same time that this old thread is still alive... it was my first post after I joined the forum, and now it comes out that some false rumors changed into pure truth :shock:
just like in the tibetan stories of completely pure lotos flowers growing in the muds :roll:
'a a ha sha sa ma!

LMWDP #199