Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 781

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#7801: Post by baristainzmking »

TheodorAdorno wrote:image

I finally completed my grinder shrine! The Kafatek in the middle arrived today and can't wait to play around with it. Famous last words but that is it for the foreseeable future (unless I fancy getting divorced ...)

Best to all,

Paul.

I don't think you have enough grinders! :lol: :lol:
Julia

BaristaBoy E61

#7802: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

TheodorAdorno wrote:(unless I fancy getting divorced ...)

Do you have a 'prenup'? Who keeps the house?
That's quite a collection of 'girlfriends' - Congrats on your 'polyamorous' relationships! :mrgreen:
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

nsgymd
Supporter ♡

#7803: Post by nsgymd »

Small but mighty

TheodorAdorno

#7804: Post by TheodorAdorno »

BaristaBoy E61 wrote: Do you have a 'prenup'? Who keeps the house?
That's quite a collection of 'girlfriends' - Congrats on your 'polyamorous' relationships! :mrgreen:
Ha, ha,

Apparently, if the marriage goes South, "you, the dogs, and those bloody grinders are living in a tent", so I think that answers the question about the house ...

p4lxrich

#7805: Post by p4lxrich »

went thru a whole new setup these last two weeks. this one will stick a while. still so many things to learn on this.

JorDangerous

#7806: Post by JorDangerous »

La Cimbali Junior D1, La Pavoni Zip

sonnylowe

#7807: Post by sonnylowe »

This is my current setup, Strietman CT2, Kafatek MC2 and Welhome Pro steamer.
LMWDP #597

luchete80

#7808: Post by luchete80 »

Ok, this is my first post, hi all from Argentina.
Love this site, is awesome. Thank you everyone for every tip of information I readed. Recently I built a thermo syphon, SS MIG welded boiler, 1200 watts, arduino PID driven, pump espresso machine with 3/8" copper pipes and homemade portafilter (planning a new 58mm), will be posting it on a separate thread. Project is still active so apologies for the dirty messy thing. All needs to be cleaned up!

Next will be a grinder using 38mm Chesnut C2 conical burrs already bought!

Chesnut C2 project (on paper by now!)

★ Helpful

beer&mathematics

#7809: Post by beer&mathematics »

sonnylowe wrote:This is my current setup, Strietman CT2, Kafatek MC2 and Welhome Pro steamer.
Very nice! Where'd you the the silicone mats you're using those look sweet

Btw, I dig the CT2 and MC2 set up.
LMWDP #431

beer&mathematics

#7810: Post by beer&mathematics »

luchete80 wrote:Ok, this is my first post, hi all from Argentina.
Love this site, is awesome. Thank you everyone for every tip of information I readed. Recently I built a thermo syphon, SS MIG welded boiler, 1200 watts, arduino PID driven, pump espresso machine with 3/8" copper pipes and homemade portafilter (planning a new 58mm), will be posting it on a separate thread. Project is still active so apologies for the dirty messy thing. All needs to be cleaned up!
Saludos! I was born in Argentina (Tucuman) and gotta say: wooo mundial campeones!

Welcome to HB! You'll find many many people who have the skills and passion to build unique machines like yours. I don't, but that's ok :) good luck on your project and so start its own thread to show the progress. Adios!
LMWDP #431