Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 774

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
AlexanderD

#7731: Post by AlexanderD »

Here is my current set up:

Linea Mini
Titus
Nautilus
Puqpress

vas

#7732: Post by vas »

Advertisement
BaristaBoy E61

#7733: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

AlexanderD wrote:Here is my current set up:

Linea Mini
Titus
Nautilus
Puqpress
Beautiful setup!
So, when's a NEW grinder coming? :mrgreen:
BTW: Where's the GS3MP?
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

idrinkjetfuel

#7734: Post by idrinkjetfuel »

Just received my SS LMLM last week. Had some initial trouble connecting with IOT app, but all good. Steam pressure is insane compared to the Lucca M58, but wii get used to it. Very happy with this setup!

Jaroslav

#7735: Post by Jaroslav »

idrinkjetfuel wrote:Very happy with this setup!
Do we have the same cups? Ancap Verona?

Few things have changed since my last post, here's an update on my fanboy station :)

Jaroslav

idrinkjetfuel

#7736: Post by idrinkjetfuel »

Jaroslav wrote:Do we have the same cups? Ancap Verona?
Yes, good eye. I have only broken one in 7 years, and replaced it. They have served us well.

mason a
Supporter ♡

#7737: Post by mason a »

new setup. started out 7 years ago with a La Spaziale Dream and a MACAP M7D and decided to switch it all up after the steam boiler failed on the Dream. Was waiting for the EG-1 to show up before posting. Just about complete, UNIFilter is still on the way but I'm 99% done. And I still need to build the under sink reservoir and stop re-filling the machine reservoir, got all the parts, just need to make it happen.

★ Helpful

Advertisement
Bunkmil

#7738: Post by Bunkmil replying to mason a »

That's a serious setup! It looks awesome.

Congrats!

OK31
Supporter ♡

#7739: Post by OK31 »

mason a wrote:new setup. started out 7 years ago with a La Spaziale Dream and a MACAP M7D and decided to switch it all up after the steam boiler failed on the Dream. Was waiting for the EG-1 to show up before posting. Just about complete, UNIFilter is still on the way but I'm 99% done. And I still need to build the under sink reservoir and stop re-filling the machine reservoir, got all the parts, just need to make it happen.

What are you planning for the reservoir refill/empty?

espressotime

#7740: Post by espressotime »

jghoo43 wrote:image

Finally 6 months after placing the original order. Lost water filter shipments and other unexpected delays my Synesso MVP Hydra is up and running.
It's been a year without espresso at home. For the next week or two I can see a serious case of the jitters and an inability to sleep.
The grinder will be swapped out for a malhkonig 65s gbw in a couple of months. Frankly I'm a little tapped out right now.
Wow!!!! :o