Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 770

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Derryisreal
Supporter ♡

#7691: Post by Derryisreal »

And... this is my modest espresso corner (actually two) with the newly acquired ECM Puristika and ECM Titan.
Apologies for the mediocre pictures, I am terrible at photography :lol:

I don't want a KafaTek... or... Do I?

Leguicharb

#7692: Post by Leguicharb »

LuanD

#7693: Post by LuanD »

My coffee corner.

objective1

#7694: Post by objective1 »

Keeping my history up to date :-). Made the gs3 upgrade back in February, and also updated my EK with a Titus burr carrier. The combination screwed with my baseline so much I had to revert to the compak I had sitting around in a box.... Once I got used to the gs3, I spent the 3 hours shimming the burr on the ek and finally was back in business there...

objective1

#7695: Post by objective1 »

And here I am today re-retiring my compak for a WW key. Interesting workflow (slow feeding and grinding). But 2 shots in the shot was drinkable (washed Colombian Caturra from Elixr). More tuning to come.

Miltonedgebert

#7696: Post by Miltonedgebert »

It's basic, but it stows away in the cabinet and makes tasty espresso.
I've got a Pharos on the way, so that should make grinding a lot nicer.

KnightOwl
Supporter ♡

#7697: Post by KnightOwl »

Good morning. Here's my Alex Duetto 3 paired with the Caedo E37S. I've had this setup for about 7 years and I have been very happy with it. I think I will upgrade in the near future to a Linea Mini?

crazyascarl

#7698: Post by crazyascarl »

Started my journey with a new to me Gaggia Classic and a $10 garage sale Baratza Encore. Did a kitchen remodel where I was able to carve out a "coffee nook" and here we are now...

BaristaBoy E61

#7699: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

KnightOwl wrote:Good morning. Here's my Alex Duetto 3 paired with the Caedo E37S. I've had this setup for about 7 years and I have been very happy with it. I think I will upgrade in the near future to a Linea Mini? image
Welcome to HB Joseph.

Your Duetto looks pretty mint. Someone will be getting an excellent machine if you decide to upgrade. It even seems like all the PID LED segments are still functioning from what I can tell.
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

bean2friends

#7700: Post by bean2friends »

KnightOwl wrote:Good morning. Here's my Alex Duetto 3 paired with the Caedo E37S. I've had this setup for about 7 years and I have been very happy with it. I think I will upgrade in the near future to a Linea Mini? image
That's a beautiful set up you have Joseph. I have to wonder what you think you'll be gaining with an "upgrade" to a mini.
I mean even with my humble Mini Vivaldi, I wonder that. My work flow, my morning espresso drinks are all just exactly what I like. So, while a LInea mini looks cooler than my Vivaldi.... And I don't think you can even say that. Your Duetto looks mighty cool.