Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 764

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
fizguy

#7631: Post by fizguy »

Jaroslav wrote:As a huge admirer of this forum, I thought I'd share my "Long time lurker, first time poster"!

Is that a mazzer mini? Glad to see it alongside the LM! Sometimes I think it gets a bad rap.

Psychoav

#7632: Post by Psychoav »

OK31 wrote:You have the machine plumbed? Why do the you're already doing RO?
Yes, water inlet goes through RO -> BWT, then I spilt it into two outlet, one plumbed to my espresso machine, another to an instant hot/cold water tap

The BWT serve as remineraliser after RO

[Moderator note: Subsequent followups to this post were moved over to a new topic in the water forum: BWT Premium with RO water? ]

Jaroslav

#7633: Post by Jaroslav »

fizguy wrote:Is that a mazzer mini? Glad to see it alongside the LM! Sometimes I think it gets a bad rap.
Oh yes - the B! I love it, wouldn't change it for anything :wink:
Jaroslav

espressotime

#7634: Post by espressotime »

Replaced my Pompei with my Lambro after 10 years.I'll keep the Pompei as a back up.
That old Zodiac group makes some amazing espresso.

BualDoiler

#7635: Post by BualDoiler »

My fist post here:)

After buying a DeLonghy dedica two years ago, I quickly started to modify it. So I went from ESE pads with pressurised basket to bottomless filter holder and unpressurized basket. That ment ofcourse, that I had to buy a grinder. So I bought a good one, then in some time one thing led to another a here I am, with a Eureka mignon specialita and Bezzera Matrix DE. I just love the machine (and the grinder), I hope it stays that way :D

fizzygizmo

#7636: Post by fizzygizmo »

Just had my Key delivered to finish off my little coffee corner.

Capuchin Monk

#7637: Post by Capuchin Monk »

^ Wow, coffee bar fit for Batman! :shock:

JB90068
Supporter ❤

#7638: Post by JB90068 »

Psychoav wrote:image
Recently updated the roasting and brewing section to a black color setup
Completely and totally lust worthy set up. I remember an earlier post that you made showing a Ceado. Has that been replaced by the Key?
Old baristas never die. They just become over extracted.

mcnallyf

#7639: Post by mcnallyf »

George'
Nice machine. I also own a Speedster Idromatic that I got about 3 years ago. I am curious what your serial number is. Mine is 850. It would be interesting how many have been made in the last 3 years.

BaristaBoy E61

#7640: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

fizzygizmo wrote:Just had my Key delivered to finish off my little coffee corner.

Congrats Baz - The only thing minimalist about your setup is the horizontal space required!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"