Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 753

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
PeetsFan

#7521: Post by PeetsFan »

My espresso bar. I had no idea that I could have such a thing in my home until I stumbled onto this thread. I love it!
Alas, I am moving, so it soon will be no more, but I'm keeping the equipment and I'll build an even better bar in a few months.

The machine is a Bezzera Duo MN, which has been fantastic. It's plumbed in through inline filters. The grinder, a Sette 270.
The bar itself came from Lowe's hardware. I bought an open-box kitchen cabinet for about $100, and the butcher block top for another $100. I put it in my breakfast nook, because there wasn't enough room in the kitchen. It was very simple to do, and I'd be happy to explain to anybody who's curious. I love making coffee every morning, and I appreciate everyone here for all of their advice.

wachuko

#7522: Post by wachuko »

Temporary setup... Inexpensive stand from Lowe's. Cut the legs on the stand to 34". 1-1/2" Acacia wood butcher block with some teak oil...and voilà temporary espresso machine stand!

Searching for that perfect espresso!

Wachuko - LMWDP #654

Capuchin Monk

#7523: Post by Capuchin Monk »

PeetsFan wrote:The machine is a Bezzera Duo MN,
Does it require 20 amp outlet?

NicoNYC

#7524: Post by NicoNYC »

I finally made a shelf to organize the hell that was my coffee counter, so I figured it's high time I finally post a photo here. I still have to tile the backsplash and also figure out how to cram a brew grinder in there, but that's not likely to happen any time soon.

LMWDP #718

TV33

#7525: Post by TV33 »

Oh, nice! I'm curious to hear your impressions of this machine.

Splunge
Supporter ❤

#7526: Post by Splunge »

Hi!
First time - long time etc.
Was due for an equipment upgrade after 15 long years with 24/7 Vetrano (two pumps, two Gicar boxes, two steam valves, two hot water valves, pressurestat, numerous other small parts and wiring issues - even a new boiler), but needed more space.
Thought I'd do something fun!

Chris
★ Helpful

Capuchin Monk

#7527: Post by Capuchin Monk »

Splunge wrote: upgrade
Now that's what an upgrade is! :shock:

Giampiero

#7528: Post by Giampiero »

Wow, great idea and well done, amazing.

leckel1996

#7529: Post by leckel1996 »

Gaggia Classic Pro with stainless steel dispersion block, IMS shower screen and basket with a dimmer hooked up to the pump for flow control. Also modded the solenoid valve to be 9 bars as opposed to the default.

Pretty happy with this setup and the Lido E and Gaggia give me great tasting shots.

mtbizzle

#7530: Post by mtbizzle »

Talk about urban sprawl... Just sold a Flair and potentially buying a microcasa mcal soon. Need to downsize, or figure out a more elegant way to organize it all :!:
"All people by nature desire to know" -Aristotle