Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 752

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
EdTW

#7511: Post by EdTW »

Thanks Jeff,

I'll look into it, sounds like a good machine.
Congratulation on your new set up!

JTom

#7512: Post by JTom »

My new Eureka Grinder and 10+ year old La Spaziale Mini. A real workhorse.

Advertisement
ZombiEE

#7513: Post by ZombiEE »

JB90068 wrote:Pretty much done.
Hi,
Beautiful setup, how do you find The Duomo compared to usual WDT needles?

:D
Hello...

JB90068
Supporter ❤

#7514: Post by JB90068 replying to ZombiEE »

From a workflow perspective: easier, faster and more consistent. Once you set it for the depth of your basket, a few quick turns and you are done. I also like how it stands up on it own and you don't have to worry about breaking needles.
Old baristas never die. They just become over extracted.

ZombiEE

#7515: Post by ZombiEE replying to JB90068 »

Thanks for the response :D
Hello...

OneAndOne

#7516: Post by OneAndOne »

Long time lurker, first time poster. I have learned a lot here over the past year and finally finished our coffee bar during our recent kitchen remodel so wanted to share! It took me a long time to plumb in the machine to the RO system, not to mention plumbing in the rest of the sink, etc. in order to leave room for a trash can under the knock box. Went with 3/8 inch all the way to the espresso machine.

Some notes:
1 - The RO is a Home Master Artesian unit that puts a bit of calcium and magnesium back into the water output. Went with 3/8 all the way to the espresso machine with a lot of adapters and couplings in between (along with countertop RO dispenser for the kettle's pour overs, aero press, etc.
2 - Equipment: Rocket Faustino grinder, Rocket Giotto Evo R, Fellow EKG and Fellow Ode grinder.
3 - In counter knock box took a lot of planning to make sure we didn't screw up the location, but managed to get a trash can in the cabinet in just the right place after shortening the drawer there.
4 - Pulled all of the electrical down into the cabinet with a smart switch for the espresso machine. We put a hole in the counter for the coffee kettle and grinder, but need to still run the cords back there.
5 - We also but in a mini drying rack of sorts in the sink for the espresso gear to stay out of the way, see picture from the top of the sink.

michael

#7517: Post by michael »

Great sink

What's the fellow thing on the right side 8)

Advertisement
OneAndOne

#7518: Post by OneAndOne »

Just their steaming pitcher drying upside down.

nixter

#7519: Post by nixter »

My new setup.

FotonDrv
Supporter ♡

#7520: Post by FotonDrv »

oneandone, that is a very nice setup but man, its waaaay too clean! I will have to rush to the kitchen and start scrubbing!
That Light at the End of the Tunnel is actually a train