Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 741

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
BodieZoffa

#7401: Post by BodieZoffa »

BruceWayne wrote:I finally have a grinder that doesn't involve cranking for 20 minutes every morning.
Guess I'm one of the few that actually looks fwd to manual grinding and if I was spending 20 mins on it I'd end up with 15 doubles each morning.

BruceWayne
Supporter ♡

#7402: Post by BruceWayne »

Exaggerating slightly, the grinding is spread out throughout the day. I've wasted a lot of coffee learning about my machine, and also the various coffees I've picked up. Sadly my better shots have come in the evening when I can't actually drink them. It's led to practicing with decaf after noon.

La Marzocco · Home: customized for espresso aficionados
Sponsored by La Marzocco · Home
Castillo2001

#7403: Post by Castillo2001 »

Finally have something worth showing off. Just got the ECM last night and already pulling shots and steaming better milk than the Barista Pro ever gave me. That is not a knock on the Breville, but a statement on how big a step up this machine is. Still have a few odds and ends to add to this corner and it might all end up on a stand alone table in the dinning room, but I am ecstatic about the quality of drinks I am making at this point.

AlexanderD
Supporter ♡

#7404: Post by AlexanderD »

Here's my first post and a picture of my set up :)

Prodigy

#7405: Post by Prodigy » replying to AlexanderD »

Why have one espresso machine when you can have 3? Lol, you put most cafes to shame!

Fez

#7406: Post by Fez »

AlexanderD wrote:image

Here's my first post and a picture of my set up :)
How do you decide which one to turn on in the morning? Which grinder to use? Which profile to run on the decent? Which beans? What grind size? :shock: :shock:

This is just too much choice... Too many possibilities... I'd probably wake up and just sit there wanting everything and nothing at the same time

luvmy40

#7407: Post by luvmy40 »

From the luxurious( :roll: ) Howard Johnson's in Rocky Hill, CT!

BPlus: turning your coffee spirit
Sponsored by BPlus
BaristaBoy E61

#7408: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

AlexanderD wrote:Here's my first post and a picture of my set up :)

Welcome to HB Alexander

I know there's a pandemic out there but all you need now is a blast-proof Bunker!

Is that a Torrtoys hopper on the EK43S?
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

BaristaBoy E61

#7409: Post by BaristaBoy E61 »

luvmy40 wrote:From the luxurious( :roll: ) Howard Johnson's in Rocky Hill, CT!
That is a great, lovely travel setup. Do you have a travel case for it all that you can also post?

Thanks for posting - That's inspiring!
"You didn't buy an Espresso Machine - You bought a Chemistry Set!"

luvmy40

#7410: Post by luvmy40 » replying to BaristaBoy E61 »

With the Flair in it's case, it all fits in a small, repurposed range bag.