Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 718

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
pcivic

#7171: Post by pcivic »

Happy owner of LM LM and Compak K10 fresh, but I will probably change to Rocket R nine one soon. Unfortunately I can't keep both.

slow1911s

#7172: Post by slow1911s »

Brand new LMLM (plumbed) and a Ceado E6P grinder.

Vakse Viggo

#7173: Post by Vakse Viggo »

Setup update....

leozava
Supporter ♡

#7174: Post by leozava replying to Vakse Viggo »

I don't see the caravel grinder?? ;)

Vakse Viggo

#7175: Post by Vakse Viggo »

The Caravel have been sold.
It has been shipped to a collector in northen France. But it has always been my plan, to only have one Bulk Grinder for pour over, french press and so on. I simply don't have the space for two huge grinders like those. I am looking forward to when the Gyro Super is finished, so I can start the pour over adventure.

Jake_G
Team HB

#7176: Post by Jake_G »

Vakse Viggo wrote:Setup update....

Anders,

I love the burr bezels on the grinder and look forward to progress on the Gyro Super!

- Jake
LMWDP #704

pcivic

#7177: Post by pcivic »

a.b1ns wrote:Current status of the setup, sold off the personal 1(somewhat acquired another one though, it's a long story, will post a thread about it), hello Lelit Bianca.

Added a bunch of ACME, Nuova point and inker ceramics as well.

Setup will likely remain like this until I get the funds for a purpose built SD Grinder, currently looking at importing a levercraft direct from China when the funds allow

I am also thinking to get La Pavoni for special occasions, off days. How would you compare espresso from Bianca and Europiccola? Are You using it regularly?

MJ

#7178: Post by MJ »

Love the Cremina setups. <envy>
Sit down, and be quiet. You are drunk, and this is the edge of the roof. -Rumi

Peter Venkman

#7179: Post by Peter Venkman »

NEW GRINDER !!! I was really pleased with the results i had with my previous 350 $ lelit grinder. BUT, nothing in taste compared to the result i get with this one.

a.b1ns

#7180: Post by a.b1ns »

pcivic wrote: I am also thinking to get La Pavoni for special occasions, off days. How would you compare espresso from Bianca and Europiccola? Are You using it regularly?

Totally different experience but also not entirely. I like light roasted coffees that I pull slayer style on the Bianca. Haven't had a lot of luck with those on the LP, it seems to do really well with medium to darker blends but it's a fun weekend toy.

Both machines have a very analog feel but the Bianca is way more repeatable and temp stable