Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 713

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Jasonbird

#7121: Post by Jasonbird »

tennisman03110 wrote:The entire shot :o
No, just the bdb and sette. The smart grinder I've had since 2013, and the rest has been my coffee making stuff I've been using for several years.

tennisman03110

#7122: Post by tennisman03110 »

The BDB and Sette 270 is my set-up. It's a nice "value" and I've really enjoyed it so far (6 months).

Advertisement
Astaria

#7123: Post by Astaria »

Scored the Linea mini and lux d grinder for cheap on facebook marketplace. I am working on building a better coffee station as I renovate my kitchen. Just ordered a compak auto cube tamper to make my tamping consistent and save my wrists.

big_mack

#7124: Post by big_mack »

Grafikus_Coffeetec wrote:Thank you!

It's all custom build from stainless steel with a material thickness of 8mm. I currently use the Linea Mini brewing boiler, with other heating elements and another temperature sensor.

The machine has at the moment 3 boilers. A gear pump and an adjustable valve are used for the espresso unit. In the current mode, I use for the PI, the adjustable valve in connection with the line pressure and then the gear pump. But it would also be possible to use the gear pump in connection with the valve. You can find a few pictures of the creation process on Instagram.

My FlowProfiling Mod for the Linea Mini comes from my experience building the machine
Fantastic. German ingenuity applied to a home espresso station.

Petyot

#7125: Post by Petyot »

My new setup (Bianca arrived today). I had a Rancilio Silvia PIDed for the last 10 years. Upgraded the grinder to the Fiorenzato 2 years ago.

beer&mathematics

#7126: Post by beer&mathematics »

Grafikus_Coffeetec wrote:Thank you!

It's all custom build from stainless steel with a material thickness of 8mm. I currently use the Linea Mini brewing boiler, with other heating elements and another temperature sensor.

The machine has at the moment 3 boilers. A gear pump and an adjustable valve are used for the espresso unit. In the current mode, I use for the PI, the adjustable valve in connection with the line pressure and then the gear pump. But it would also be possible to use the gear pump in connection with the valve. You can find a few pictures of the creation process on Instagram.

My FlowProfiling Mod for the Linea Mini comes from my experience building the machine
Impressive! Can we get a close up of the machine on the left (I imagine that's the heavily modded Linea Mini)
LMWDP #431

dak

#7127: Post by dak »

Petyot wrote:My new setup (Bianca arrived today). I had a Rancilio Silvia PIDed for the last 10 years. Upgraded the grinder to the Fiorenzato 2 years ago.

Congrats and welcome to the forum! You will love the Bianca. It's a wonderfully capable machine.

Advertisement
Rice Bowl

#7128: Post by Rice Bowl »

Big upgrades over the past few weeks

Marcwex

#7129: Post by Marcwex »

Please keep me up to date on how your new Bianca is. I'm on the fence, but pretty sure I'm going to buy one of these. Thanks

Apex1856

#7130: Post by Apex1856 »

Astaria wrote:image
Scored the Linea mini and lux d grinder for cheap on facebook marketplace. I am working on building a better coffee station as I renovate my kitchen. Just ordered a compak auto cube tamper to make my tamping consistent and save my wrists.
wonder how much you got it for? since you said 'cheap'