Post a pic of your home espresso setup... - Page 708

Need help with equipment usage or want to share your latest discovery?
Srexy

#7071: Post by Srexy »

New house - broken Livia - new Mara X.

mariobarba

#7072: Post by mariobarba »

Sold my Ascaso Duo after 8yrs of loyal service. Bought a BDB. It's only been a couple of days but here's my initial impression. Love the extra real estate for cups on top of the machine. The small, ergonomic, thoughtful additions are a real pleasure. The tamper is a bit of a joke and doesn't really fit with the rest of the machine. The portafilter and baskets are a little lighter than I expected.

nrcoffee

#7073: Post by nrcoffee »

Just got rid of the Silvia and onto the BDB.

fcman

#7074: Post by fcman »

Got My DE1+ last week and loving it so far.

baristainzmking
Supporter ♡

#7075: Post by baristainzmking »

Looking good everone!!!

Steve - What's that on Robot's hand?? Occupaional injury?? :lol:
Julia

nrcoffee

#7076: Post by nrcoffee »

Steve - What's that on Robot's hand?? Occupaional injury?? :lol:
I've been tinkering with making grips out of silicone tape (for comfort). Haven't really got it to where I want it.

IamOiman

#7077: Post by IamOiman »

mariobarba wrote:Sold my Ascaso Duo after 8yrs of loyal service. Bought a BDB. It's only been a couple of days but here's my initial impression. Love the extra real estate for cups on top of the machine. The small, ergonomic, thoughtful additions are a real pleasure. The tamper is a bit of a joke and doesn't really fit with the rest of the machine. The portafilter and baskets are a little lighter than I expected.image
I have not seen you in a while! Good to hear you are still kicking up in Canada.
-Ryan
Using a spice grinder violates the Geneva Convention
LMWDP #612

Promo7

#7078: Post by Promo7 »

I have this lovely set up. Hoping to get a niche soon.

mariobarba

#7079: Post by mariobarba »

IamOiman wrote:I have not seen you in a while! Good to hear you are still kicking up in Canada.
Still here, just been on cruise control the last couple of years :lol:

drgary
Team HB

#7080: Post by drgary »

Here's what's on the counter this week. The brewers and grinders are constants along with the Olympia Express Coffex, which is great for making cappuccinos. The Bunn LPG is fitted with Ditting burrs. One of these days I'll finish the Bunnzilla. There's plenty of time at home in 2020.

I'll typically rotate in other levers, like this Caravel 1.0 with PID, and other brewers too, whether it's a Chemex or an ibrik for trying a very new roast.

Generally there aren't more than two espresso machines on the counter at a time so there's enough counter space for cooking.
Gary
LMWDP#308

What I WOULD do for a good cup of coffee!